Honda Newb...Which Front Bumper Is This?

Jon Brady

Title says it all...Im a new Honda guy with a 96 civic ex and would like to get one of those but dont know what it is and what it comes on...

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99-00 civic facelift front end, your going to need alot more parts than just the front bumper if you want that look.

Jon Brady

i like how there is those 2 vents on each side. Any bumpers like this one that will fit my 96 civic ex?

just like this one too. i like the vents on each side and want to get one like this for mine...

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just sell your 96 and buy a 99-00 body civic. You can convert if you want but your probably looking at a couple hundred, then after you spend that your probably going to realize you like the 99-00 climate control setup better and want to convert that also.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like how there is those 2 vents on each side. Any bumpers like this one that will fit my 96 civic ex?
NO, not unless you convert to 99/00 front end, which includes getting the hood, bumper, grille, headlights and fenders.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's funny, but I've got a 99 Sedan, and I like the 96-98 bumpers better (or rather the OEM square fog lights better than the 99-00 fogs). But, as popular as that conversion is I suppose I'm in the minority.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's funny, but I've got a 99 Sedan, and I like the 96-98 bumpers better (or rather the OEM square fog lights better than the 99-00 fogs). But, as popular as that conversion is I suppose I'm in the minority.
I'm the same way.
I like 96-98 climate control layout, the front bumper cover and the headlights over the facelifted 99-00.