Honda;s in car games????

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
Hey wats up everyone. im trying to find a good car game that has honda's in it...for ps2. :D i got nfs1., underground, carbon, most wanted, and pro. but trying to find out wats out there...if you have any pictures of your car in any of these games post em up..ill try and post some later tonight thankz.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gran turismo

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you ever think of getting a new system, Id suggest saving up for a 360 and then buying forza 3..

PS3 guys might not agree but that game is pretty dope.. s2000's,type r's, Si-R's, etc.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
Dont get the fail-Box especially if you are like me and watch Netflix and blu-rays with your PS3.

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
If you ever think of getting a new system, Id suggest saving up for a 360 and then buying forza 3..

PS3 guys might not agree but that game is pretty dope.. s2000's,type r's, Si-R's, etc.
i would think about ps3;s more than the xbox's, is the forza 3 for ps3 also or just xbox:?:

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
Forza is only on the Fail-Box.

Gran Turismo is only for PS3. Plus whenever they decide to finally release GT5 for PS3 its gonna put a lot of games to shame.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its be goin to come out for 5 years now, no one even cares anymore, forza 3 is fun, i like how u can tune all the cars and stuff like that

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
LOL all I have to say is Fail-Box owners got f**king on the movie side. Not being able to play Blu-Rays is its big downfall when the fight between HD-DVD's failed againts Sony's Blu-ray.

But in honesty, PC > All :D

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You may not have noticed but the high def format war ended last year.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This car is exclsive to FM3 :D

lets see you do that in GT5 lol

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes it did put you dont see fail-boxes playing Blu-rays :lol:
Some of us can afford to buy a separate BD player without buying a Sony George Foreman Playstation grill :D