Honda Tuning Magazine...(Rant)

Nizzik

I'm so disappointed that I didn't receive my subscriptions from them over 5 months...
I called them each month to see what was wrong with my subscriptions and why i haven't been getting them... They always told me it would be here in 2 weeks & telling me that every time I have called...

Today i canceled my subscription (6th month) no issues. I was really looking forward to reading my magazines...

That is all...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe you should have double checked that they have the correct address?

And you know when magazine companies dont get your payment, but they have sent you magazines.....they turn you over to a collection agency. You should find out what collection agency Honda Tuning uses, and contact them and demand that they get you your magazines :lol:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+1 to checking to make sure they have the right address. Mine have been arriving fine for the last 2 years.

Don't they take payment BEFORE sending them out? Or do they have the option of "bill me later"? Mine were paid for before they sent the first one out.

Nizzik

Maybe you should have double checked that they have the correct address?
I have lots of times, they had everything correct, I just don't understand, but its over now... Canceled my subscriptions.

Nizzik

+1 to checking to make sure they have the right address. Mine have been arriving fine for the last 2 years.

Don't they take payment BEFORE sending them out? Or do they have the option of "bill me later"? Mine were paid for before they sent the first one out.
I made sure they had correct address, thats why I dont understand.
But I have paid the full price the day I ordered, I dont used bill me later.

BUT!!!! With my refund, I think ill buy me a CC lanyard/key chain! =) Good trade off no? haha

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly there is so much content online why even bother with print magazines anymore.... I mean I am guilty I have YEARS of import mags stretching back to the 90s.. but it was stupid.. probably thousands of dollars wasted on that crap.. now when I want to read up on guns.. cars.. etc.. I just go online.. the amount of info is infinite and best of all.. it's free..

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
honestly there is so much content online why even bother with print magazines anymore.... I mean I am guilty I have YEARS of import mags stretching back to the 90s.. but it was stupid.. probably thousands of dollars wasted on that crap.. now when I want to read up on guns.. cars.. etc.. I just go online.. the amount of info is infinite and best of all.. it's free..
x2.

I used to subscribe to Import Tuner and PASmag :lol: Until I came across forums and found much better content and learned more from there.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live on a dead end road and every day i see the mail man park for 30 minutes so today i kind of snuck up on him getting my mail and the dude was reading someones magazine when he saw me he dropped it and took off down thr road maybe the mail man kept your s**t.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because sometimes its awkward taking your computer with you while you take a s**t. :lol:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Fuuuuuuuu that sucks!! I <3 honda tuning..

my only gripe with them is the fact that they use such weak shitty staples to hold em together!! They always fall apart uggh

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only problem with the internet is that alot of the information is wrong, depending on where/who you get it from. a magazine is usually more reputable

Edison Carasio

At least I know other people read it. lol I always feel like a noob when I go and buy it. But hey, it gives me something to do on my lunch break once a month at work (yeah, I know, subscribing is cheaper).

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A yearly subscription to honda tuning is what $15-25? I still like reading the magazines.