Honda will produce a limited release of 500 MUGEN Si Sedans

hondadna

Rep the 330!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Co-designed by Honda and MUGEN, the Civic MUGEN Si Sedan draws inspiration from a "Formula Sport" concept, adding an aggressive dimension of performance to the Civic Si Sedan with a Twin Ring Motegi track-tuned suspension, aerodynamic body styling and a performance exhaust system. The suspension lowers the vehicle by 15 mm with highly aggressive spring and damper tuning for enhanced handling performance. The full-vehicle aero-package adds a front spoiler and sports grille, side spoilers, a rear diffuser and an adjustable rear wing. The lightweight, MUGEN forged alloy wheels measure 18x7.5 inches and include high-grip summer tires (215/40R18). Available in spring 2007, Honda will produce a limited release of 500 MUGEN Si Sedans, which will carry an under-$30K pricetag. SOMEONE PLEASE GET PICS I'VE GOT DAIL-UP SO IT TAKES TO LONG!

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to last month

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can welcome me to last month also... 30K for a mugen fitted Si Sedan, seems a bit over priced but there are way more than 500 mugen heads that will be paying over MSRP for this car.

ryanM

wow, thats f**kin awesome.

i know i would buy one in a split second if i had the cash.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow i would buy one...mugen sedan = the sex

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think this car is incredible. If I weren't having a baby I would be in the Honda Finance office tomorrow.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
needs to be dropped. other than that, its aight.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, I read about this a while ago. 30k for a civic, hell no.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SiRcivic27 said:
you can welcome me to last month also... 30K for a mugen fitted Si Sedan, seems a bit over priced but there are way more than 500 mugen heads that will be paying over MSRP for this car.
hardly considering the price of the mugen parts that are on the car and what an si sedan's MSRP is. i think its worth it. i personally woundnt get it because there isnt much you can do to it. you wouldnt want to take anything off or it defeats the purpose of having one

hondadna

Rep the 330!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its going to be under 30k and if you look at the price "the real price" of a Si thats a hell of a deal!
2007 Civic Si Sedan
with Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
Manual Transmission with Summer Tires
Base MSRP*: $23,240

Destination & Handling: $595

Accessories (installation costs not included):

EXTERIOR

Wheel Locks $54
Door-Edge Guard $70
Front Under Spoiler $349
Rear Under Spoiler $349
Side Spoiler $589
Fog Lights $325

INTERIOR

Interior Gauge Trim Kit $239

ELECTRONICS

Bass System Kit $315
Bass System Attachment Kit $49

MSRP including selected accessories: $26,174

Prices shown are Honda-suggested retail prices only, and do not include taxes, license, installation and labor costs. Actual cost may vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your local Honda Dealer.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'd rock it... just because... but that's if i was rich

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will it hit our shores?

I would buy it in a heartbeat.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
someone please prove me wrong but i highly doubt the US would get this..

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hkt03 said:
someone please prove me wrong but i highly doubt the US would get this..
They are going to the Honda dealerships with the largest sales volumes. There may be a few dealerships in select markets that get more than one, but most will only see one for the entire year. The first dealerships chosen to get one will be the "Presidents Dealerships" or however they're called exactly. Basically, the ones who have been awarded for high sales volume, etc from Honda.

A guy on HT, who works at the local Honda dealership here in Northern KY, has already stated that his dealership is one of the Presidents dealerships and they will definitely be getting one. Take it for what you will, but I'm pretty sure Honda is very serious about releasing this model.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is sick....why not do it on a coupe though. maybe theyre trying to increase the sales of their sedans in the tuning world.