honda_tunerz EG build thread!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats 2 differnt cars, and i know you didnt paint that blue one red, cause the manf. in canada sticker and the other stickers are still mint on the red one, i call bs

honda_tunerz

5+ Year Member
call bs all you want. its got a different front end because the other one was hit on the driver side and bondo cracks

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just dont think thats the same car man, to many things are differnt, why go thru all the trouble to paint it red, then do bodywork to repaint it red again , it just doesnt add up man sorry

honda_tunerz

5+ Year Member
i got it back from the paint shop with a dent in the door. so i went back and they wouldnt repaint it so im fixing the dent now while i have the car then one of my friends are going to paint it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, take pics of you spare tire hole please? im not being a d**k, i just dont think its the same, if im wrong ill appologize

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yah, under your cardboard,

honda_tunerz

5+ Year Member
yes i know. but whats that got to do with this? jw and i dont mind you sayin its bs because yes this is a lot of work on just one car.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cause i know they didnt paint that, it will be blue under there

rob-

hah im with you redline on this 1
look for the stickers under the hood there there on the blu car not the red

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
correct me if im wrong but.. the blue one does not have a sunroof (so it seems)... red one does..

oh AND, look in front of the radiator support on the blue one.. fat sticker. But on the red one.. you have little skinny sticker.

I also call BS

edit: ^^ beat me to the stickers thing lol

rob-

yeah no roof on blu one good eye he prolly owns the blue one and his buddy owns the red one

honda_tunerz

5+ Year Member
correct me if im wrong but.. the blue one does not have a sunroof (so it seems)... red one does..

oh AND, look in front of the radiator support on the blue one.. fat sticker. But on the red one.. you have little skinny sticker.

I also call BS

edit: ^^ beat me to the stickers thing lol
its got a different front clip i said that. the other one was all bondo cracked and bent and the bolts didnt line up right. the bay and the out side was all that was painted not the inside. and the sun roof, its called an ex conversion.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yup i call bullshit. Like redline said, you wouldnt paint a car red, then re do it all with bondo after and s**t. Plus all other clues lead to it as well.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i call bs cause when you made your first thread for the blue one you had no idea what to do with it and the red one seems far to good and a big leap from that

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1.so you got your car painted, then decided to do more bodywork including the rear quarters which i thought were already done?
2. you had a sri, why switch to an oem air box..
3.you changed your exhaust? because the red car has a different one then in your other thread on the blue car.
4.did you picked up mud flaps? because one car has them and one doesnt
5. you said on your other thread you pulled out and fixed your front end.. not replaced it.
6. you replaced your front seats? because the red car and blue car have different front seats (if you look closely).
7. your passenger fender and hood dont match.. and why would you get a car painted and not have the bumper painted too?
8. you also changed strut bars?
9. you relocated your battery? and tucked your wires?
10. the under hood fuse box in one picture has the sticker label on it, and the one from the blue car doesnt.
11. removed your a/c as well?
12. the blue car doesnt have a sunroof and the red one does..
13. removed your rear wiper arm? removed the stickers on your rear window, but put a shocker sticker on?

stop lying and gtfo