Hondata s300 editing basemap

ricepowered98

I bought a hondata S300 from a local shop. The shop owner installed a basemap for the componets i have He set the basemap with a rev limiter a 4000 and the boost is limited to 1 psi. He set it up so i can only go to a local shop. i am looking at get my tune done at central Florida turbo. My question is it is possible to edit my basemap, or do i have to create a new calibration and start from scratch Please let me know also any people have reviews on CFT thanks

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did he set up such a retarded calibration for a basemap? you should be able to edit it

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He probably did this because his basemap sucked, and if you think about it, its there to protect your motor. You CAN edit that, but its kinda sketchy because you dont know how the rest of the map looks. CFT has built some nice cars, I'm sure you'll be fine.

PS: hit me up, and I can take a look at that map for you.

ricepowered98

I have tried to download the map but it will load to my laptop. Is it possible that the is a protection on the map which would not allow my to see the map. i found a web site that will send me a base maps. i might look in to that

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with the ecu connected and the key on (engine off) your going to the "datalog" tab and clicking "download from ECU" right?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t my bad, i was thinking data log for some reason. to download the information from the ecu key on then click the online tab, then click download.