house burned down...

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since it was my idea i would love to start it but i honestly dont know how can someone help? cant we just send this thru paypal or no?
I'm not even sure that an official fund can be set up via CC. Didn't we do some donation for another member a while ago? I think we just sent it directly to his Paypal Account.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sucks bro and im sorry to hear this, Atleast everyone was ok and I cant imagine how hard it is to have somthing like this happen.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well. insurance will give my parents 130k for a new house...the cost of living in my city is low, that house costed us 85k a couple of years ago, so we should find a decent house for 130k, plus they will reimburs us up to 99k for everything loss. so right now, wee;re looking for a house, we are staying at a sisters house for the time being. and about the car...phss...who cares, i could get a nother one...just happy that no one was loss...my mom is so depressed, she still cant sleep, we keep telling her that it was just a house and stuff, and that we will get another, but she keeps thinking about it, and she cant sleep......

thanks for all the support guys, i feel like CC is my family/friends, becasue im live 3.5hrs away from everyone i know, but i know you guys are there. thanks again.

and if you guys do set up some sort of fund to help out my family, ive got paypal...chadi_vaj@hotmail.com

thanks for all the support guys.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whos up for the fund any takers?
should i start a new thread for his fund or what you guys

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whos up for the fund any takers?
should i start a new thread for his fund or what you guys
I vote for starting a new thread so we can tally up the amount as we go along. That will help get more money for the fund IMO. Maybe CC can throw in a raffle for a free CC sticker for those who donate?

As for rules. People who donate will post up in the new thread that they donated. The amount need not be posted unless they want to. Then Chadi will post up an amount every other day to update the thread.

As for the raffle, a mod can tally the names and pull one winner. I would say let members donate for 3 or so weeks and that would be the cut off for the raffle. Of course, donations there after would be appreciated.

Any opinions?

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I vote for starting a new thread so we can tally up the amount as we go along. That will help get more money for the fund IMO. Maybe CC can throw in a raffle for a free CC sticker for those who donate?
:word:

new thread FTW

I will start it up tonight

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even thow i'm in Montreal and realy far away from everyone, I'm in no doubt about that, happy to hear everyone is ok, Your the man. ;)

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man that sucks but its more important that everyone is okay. If I had a job I'd send some $ to help but I have no job and my car needs some fixing. Good luck with rebuilding everything (Getting a new home, cars, etc), I'm over in Green Bay, if you need anything let me know dude.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks dana. yea, its pretty crazy, because my mom was sleeping, and if not for my sister, we may have lost her.

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad, sorry about all the memories you should of had in that house... GOD BLESS YOU ALL

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dam Chadi... sorry to hear about the fire but i'm glad your all o.k...

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm glad everyone was alright. I feel terrible for you, but it could always be worse

JPEX_4DR

5+ Year Member
I'm sorry for you and your families loss.. I'm sure it put life into a different perspective for you to see that people could actually be gone rather than the materials you know. I hope this donation that CC is doing helps you out for whatever needs may come along until insurance kicks in. Just remember that when it seems like things have physically come to a dead end... that only means that a new beginning is coming! Once again good luck to you and your family from here on out. God Bless -Justin

Ps. haha i'm adding to my novel but just a word for your mom... I'm sure she is concerned (who wouldn't be) with pictures, memories, materials (not to mention house in general) but just remind her that new memories wouldn't be able to be made without you and your sister still here. There is always a bright side! If there's anything else i can help with let me know bro.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys, i really appriciate what all you guys are doing, i know i done know most of you, and have only talked to a select few, but you guys are the best, i feel like ive known you guys for a long time now, and im glad that poeplee in this world care like you guys.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know yet, ill ask my parents this weeknd when i get back into town.