houston hatch photo shoot (eg-6)

TheGreenMachine

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the lip looks pretty damn good on there, don't change it. Clean as hell...really good job man. IDK about a carbon fiber hood. Everyone has them, and i think it looks good the way it is. but yeah...really clean car i like it a lot. keep up the good work!

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that area looks familiar, where in houston u from?

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
Klean Hatchs man. And if u want a Carbon Fiber hood man dont trip wat everyone else says get one. I personally like em

JDEF93EX

5+ Year Member
Those pics are sweet! Definitely diggin your hatch! Is that place where you did the shoot right off of Beltway 8? I'm from Houston and that place looks really familiar. Keep up the good work!

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like both hatch....i think you shouldnt change anything on it..lip and all looks hott on it.the hood and duckbill idea would be nice but it would make the lip look weird do to the fact that its painted and not carbon fiber....but you also could either change the lip to a cf or paint the cf parts....yeah i know cf looks hot but hey if you paint them it would be like having it to look like a sleeper....you have less weight on your car but you wouldnt be able to see or tell cause cf parts are painted.......but then again it depends on you...hey i say your cars looks clean and hott so w/e you add to it youll just spicey it up more...good luck and keep up the good work.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice and clean. keep up the great work..!!