How Can I Make My 95 Civic Ex Coupe Look HellaFlush

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoLpg13

Im Trying To Get My 95 Ex Coupe To Look HellaFlush. Can Anybody Walk Me Threw The Steps On What I Need To Do And What Parts Would I Need To Get My Civic To Look Like This ?
The Wheels I Want To Use For This Are Some BBS RS 15x8 In The Front And 15x8.5 In The Rear But Idk What Offset To Choose From Or What Size Tires I Would Need To Give It That HellaFlush Look
Civic Is Stock Height

CO671

Registered VIP
Be prepared to be flamed and judged hardcore. If you don't give a f**k, just cut your springs, get $50 ebay coilovers. There's no point in spending $500-$1000 on coilovers if you're gonna go helllaflush yoooooooooooo. Seriously though.... Use proper coilovers, get a suspension alignment or else your toe will be f**ked up.

Be expected to spend $1500 to get coilovers, alignment, tires etc;

xHanzJay

Lulzaflopter
you'll want close to 0 offset. try rims made for a 240sx

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had to Google search the meaning of "hella flush". At least the immature sound of the phrase matches its meaning. The constant misspellings and abbreviations with the use of just 2 punctuations in the entire original post was a clue as well. I definitely have no suggestions towards such a stance since its such a useless waste unless it fits the theme of a show car. Enjoy a ridiculously nonfunctional wheel and tire stance. :retard:

LocoLpg13

Be prepared to be flamed and judged hardcore. If you don't give a f***, just cut your springs, get $50 ebay coilovers. There's no point in spending $500-$1000 on coilovers if you're gonna go helllaflush yoooooooooooo. Seriously though.... Use proper coilovers, get a suspension alignment or else your toe will be f***ed up.

Be expected to spend $1500 to get coilovers, alignment, tires etc;
idgaf bro if ppl wanna judge or talk s*** about what i want to do lol nd ok and what size tires would you recommend ? my buddy gave me some 185/55s today do you think these tires would stretch good and fit on car without doing any real major body work?

you'll want close to 0 offset. try rims made for a 240sx

ok ima check those out and ive seen civics with -12 offset in the front and -25 offset in the rear that look fukn badass bro if i get rims with those offsets and wrap them in some 185/55s and mayb get a camber kit and roll my fenders what problems would i run into ? or would they fit ok without rubbing ?

I had to Google search the meaning of "hella flush". At least the immature sound of the phrase matches its meaning. The constant misspellings and abbreviations with the use of just 2 punctuations in the entire original post was a clue as well. I definitely have no suggestions towards such a stance since its such a useless waste unless it fits the theme of a show car. Enjoy a ridiculously nonfunctional wheel and tire stance. :retard:
lol honestly bro if your just going to talk s*** and not help with what im trying to do then why even comment at all ???? seems like a pretty retarded thing to do dont you think hahaha and why are you worrying about how i type ??? wt are you a fukn school teacher GTF off my nuts

Last edited by a moderator:

xHanzJay

Lulzaflopter
I'm slammed (but not hellaflush) on 195/55R15 (15x7 +38) and no rubbing. but no chamber.

I remember seeing an awesome looking ek with 240sx rims he said. and the closer to 0 offset (or the more negative) the deeper the dish.
but it also moves the center of the wheel away from the car. bad for suspension. not that you would probably care if you want hellaflush...

and that's the end of my wheel knowledge on hellaflush

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1) Thread moved out of How-to section. Please take the time to read the rules and announcements in sections before you post. It says loud and clear in at least 2 spots to please not ask questions in there.

2) Please have some respect for the members of the forum when you post. If you want real answers and real information and actually want people to take time out of their day to help you, take some time and put some thought into your posts. This isn't one of your booty calls or bffs in a text. This IS A FORUM. Use spell check and at the least some simple punctuation. I am betting you made it past the 2nd grade, prove it cause it sure as hell doesn't look like it right now.

3) Drop the attitude or your time here will be very short. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and our members are very well versed in most things civic related. They will take time out of their day to help you if you show some respect. You came out of the gate with an attitude and it won't get you any where, trust me. I have seen plenty of your kind ran out of here in less than a week and have seen many others that have grown up and become an actual contributing member of the forum. The choice is yours.

LocoLpg13

I'm slammed (but not hellaflush) on 195/55R15 (15x7 +38) and no rubbing. but no chamber.

I remember seeing an awesome looking ek with 240sx rims he said. and the closer to 0 offset (or the more negative) the deeper the dish.
but it also moves the center of the wheel away from the car. bad for suspension. not that you would probably care if you want hellaflush...

and that's the end of my wheel knowledge on hellaflush

thanks bro nd Im going to look into some 240sx rims see if i like them

Status
Not open for further replies.