How did you meet your signifigant other?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We've all seen the posts of "I'm Engaged!", 'Relationship problems', 'I'm a father/mother!', and other various threads about the most important people in our lives (at the time). Where did you meet? Was it through friends, school, club/bar, work, church? How long have you been together? What do you think makes your relationship last? Why did you chose to be with them? What's the best part about being together? What's the story? I encourage even divorcees to post and recently separated folks.

(Please keep it civil and VIPfree.)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At A Strip Club.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was born with my left hand.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i met my wife in 5th grade and we became friends from there, in the beginning of 6th grade she moved i did not see her till freshman year in high school and then to find out she lived very close by. One day we deiced to try and go out and just from that point we fell in love and been together ever since. March 9th will be Nine years that we have been together. We have two kids, my two year old baby boy Angel and my six year old Alberto. We will be together for as long as we can.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
church when I was in the 6th grade. (WOW, like f**king 20yrs! :shock: ) I'm 31 now and we're still together. For all my f**k ups..... I must be doing something right. ;)

I was mean when I was a youngin tho...... We all used to go swimming and I used to make fun of my lady and her friend. I used to tell them that they had mosquito bites on their chests and tease them like hell. :lol: true story but her mosquito bites grew into grapefruits in highschool so I ate my words.... and her titties.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Guess I could post about my ex...

Back when me and my boys were practically like brothers to each other, we were out one night hanging out with these girls from a few towns over we used to hang out with A LOT (how we met is a long ass story). So we were all out at this restaurant way back when we were all in high school (I was a senior, girls were soph/jun). This girl that none of us have never seen was there. She was shy, quiet, friends with the rest of the girls but was her first time out to hang out with all of us. Later that night, we go to my buddy's house and he gets wasted. I'm on his computer chillin on AIM and he comes up to me and goes, "yo yo...let me get on". I laugh at his drunk ass and go, "why what you need". He goes, "You remember that new girl we saw. I got her sn. I wanna tell her shes got beautiful eyes" (she has blue eyes). I laugh again and go, "give me her sn, I'll do it for your drunk ass before you humiliate yourself". Finally he goes, "alright alright..okay". So I tell her for him, she goes thank you, blah blah blah. Next day, I apologize to her for my friend and we just clicked. We started talking almost every day on AIM from that point and started dating within a few months. Things started going south when we both started going to college and I finally realized what a mature relationship was all about. She was the one who wanted to see me every day, wanted to call me every day, got mad when I didn't call to say good night EVERY night, etc. Finally we broke up after things just got bad at 23 months. After not having an appetite for months, not being able to sleep for months, I finally realized we just weren't meant to be and couldn't be happier without her.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
interwebz...

seriously... techinically? clubcivic...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I met her on ClubCivic.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I met my fiance 6 years ago at McDonals. I started to work there and she was a supervisor. Then we went to college together and we started going out. In six years, maybe, maybe, 2-3 arguments(small fights) She really is my better half. That's why I'm going to marry her=)

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive been together for a girl for two years. We broke up last night. I want some freedom for once. Wat a nice thread to wake up to....

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ talk about irony...sorry to hear man

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
bunny and i met at an anime convention in chicago (anime central aka ACEN)... we hung out a few times over the summer but didn't start dating until almost half a year later.

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
she was dating a friend of mine and we were all friends he dumped her and we started dating. thats the best thing the scumbag ever did.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
basically grew up together. She moved tho and we lost contact. One night I went to a party and she was there . and damn she looked good. So we started talkin again. been together for 6 years now and married for 2. Love her so damn much!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My name is Victor, Ive been f**king up potentially good relationships since 2003 :lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I woke up and she was on my d**k.

She has been there ever since.

Srsly though we were both working at the college's art gallery.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ Hi Victor (clap clap clap)

But i met my girlfriend freshman year of college. We both had facebook and were looking up who was going to live in our building freshman year...we found out we were living across the hall from each other. Then we found out we were in 3 classes together that semester, AND we sat next to each other. We also have pretty much the same name, hers is Briana, mind is Brian. At the time we were both still dating our HS significant others, but i broke up with mine and then she broke up with hers. We were such good friends which was great...and then come second semester, we started dating and it was AMAZING....then i got stupid 2.5 years later (september 08) and decided neither of us had experienced dating around enough and we broke up....then about a week ago, i realized how stupid i was being and we got back together!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dan and Max raped me in a CC chatroom. We've been inseparateable since!