How do i do this?

mikey1714

5+ Year Member
first i no this is a golf!!!! i couldnt find any pics of a civic with the wheels like this..
i have a 97 coupe n i wanted ma wheel to come out sumthing like this (this is to much) wat do i need to buy?? n how would it look on a coupe with SI??

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's very hard to pull that set up off properly on civics imo...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wide wheels, low offset, possibly spacers (for Civics), fender rolling, probably some pulling as well, stretcheddddddd tires.... possibly need camber kit for the rear as well as the fronts, coilovers would also be ideal to adjust height and stiffness and so for.... THEN you can pull off the "hella flush" look.

But, imo, you'll never come close to the Vdubs.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I personally don't think it looks good at all. There's a black GTI around my area I see all the time like this, I just look at it and go :wtf: ... looks dumb IMO

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I get what the OP wants but I've never seen a Civic like that IRL, only in mags.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
going hella flush eh? goodluck. i say find a +15 or higher offset wheel and it should sit flush without looking retarded

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's a buddy of mines Vdub.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think our OP would know how to drive that low... He'll have one sexy ass ride though ;P

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can someone quickly explain offset. and what the flushed look is?

imo. it looks weird.

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can someone quickly explain offset. and what the flushed look is?

imo. it looks weird.
docta is way worng.. flush is a certain offset depending on the vehicle to set the rim flush with the fender lip> typically needing the fender to be rolled in order to not destroy your tires.