How do I get this off?

TDjdm

This is on the front bumper, I'm pretty sure I have to get this loose to get the bumper off. But I can't figure out how to get it off were it is a flat piece on the end.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to get off. I can see that the pic was taking from the front grill, but not sure what we are supposed to be seeing. Maybe circle what you are talking about? Are you just trying to take the bumper off, or something else.

dynochris1

5+ Year Member
nothing behind the grill has to be touched un screw the ends of the bumper from the fenders remove the bumper lights and the two 12 mm bolts behind each and the splash shield fasteners under bumper at the end of the plastic then just lift off

TDjdm

I thought i got all of the screws and bolts holding it on off, but i can pull and pull and it just won't come off. Thanks for that advice tho.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2 at front of each wheel well, like 6 on top, and 2 on underside of car OP... Nothing in grill needs to come off.

dynochris1

5+ Year Member
there are no and i mean absolutely no screws along the top and nothing in the grill

phillips screws at ends of bumper acessable from wheel well

total of 4 12mm bolts 2 behind each bumper marker

and clips along underside ive seen people put bolts and clips so whatever is stuffed in there has to come out

there is no screws/bolts etc. along the top or in the grill AT ALL

u have to pull the ends out a lil to come off the plastic mounts at the wheel well

then u lift the bumper like 1/4 inch to unlock the "hooks" that hang it and pull straight forward

cybernetictoast

there are no and i mean absolutely no screws along the top and nothing in the grill

phillips screws at ends of bumper acessable from wheel well

total of 4 12mm bolts 2 behind each bumper marker

and clips along underside ive seen people put bolts and clips so whatever is stuffed in there has to come out

there is no screws/bolts etc. along the top or in the grill AT ALL

u have to pull the ends out a lil to come off the plastic mounts at the wheel well

then u lift the bumper like 1/4 inch to unlock the "hooks" that hang it and pull straight forward
This is exactly right I just had mine off the other day. And to help with any possible confusion, by bumper markers he means the turn signals in the bumper (same thing). 4 total. 2 behind each turn signal and 2 phillips screws on the very edge of the bumper in the wheel wells. It's cake.

Hahah I just realized how old this is. My bad.

Last edited: