how do u hide ur nitrous!?

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
(559) 733-4711 Vernon Brunges. Owner of RaVer Motorsports. Installs nitrous setups that refs at the track miss....

jDm91cRxsi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
run a sneak pete system for nos same setup they use on motor cycles and plus its easy 2 hide

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
io_303 said:
The AOD is bad ass if you build it right, the C4 is another good one
Not so much.

few will bother with less than a C6 for big chassis cars C4 for Foxes. People keep trying with the AOD but the majority will just run the 3 speed than try to assemble a decent AOD. (I used to have the engineering numbers for cast clutch baskets, improved plantaries etc... but I lost them. I still know the transmission builder that knows them)

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am more going by what my ford friends tell me, and you know how they are, if something works well for them, it must be the best. I personally don’t know that much at al about ford trannys, I just know what I have heard form my friends. In talking to them about this, one of them is running the C6 in his 67 mustang II 5.0 (13.44 DOT Slicks) and the other is running the AOD in his fox body vert 19?? (12.33 slicks not even close to street legal) so I don’t know the ins and outs of ford trannys, I just know I get my neck snapped when I ride with either of them. Also my friend with the vert has 5k in the AOD alone, so that might have something to do with it.

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your dad has nitrous dude...?

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mike5 said:
where and how do those of you who have nitrous hide it!!?
a guy i know connected it to the "air conditioning" switch :???:
Hell dont be wuss.. Put that s**t out in the open. Switch, gauge and perg light all on the center consule...Bottle in the back where it stays cool.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My set up is complety stealth... The brain is under the rain guard right below the windshild and all the hoses and wire are coverd with plasted wire cover. With the hood popped it looks like nothing suspicous. The purge is valve is on the right side by the wheel well and that isnt hiden but a cop wouldnt know what that is anyways. I'd just tell him its a AC condinser maximizer..... what ever that is lol.

The buttons are hiddin in my coin tray.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blackoutcivic said:
how do u like the nitrous with the automatic-- nothin f**ks up???
automatic trans are stronger then people give them credit for, they are alot stronger then a stock honda clutch

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drprince89 said:
my dad has it wired to the right horn button.
unless its a drag car, i would never put nitrous in a place like that, for three reasons:
one: i wouldn't use NOS anyway
two: it would sound hella gay to have your horn going off while you're spraying lol jp
three: what if u accidently hit it or you friend did? youd prolly go somewhere very fast that u didnt want to go i.e. the back of another car

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
unless its a drag car, i would never put nitrous in a place like that, for three reasons:
one: i wouldn't use NOS anyway
two: it would sound hella gay to have your horn going off while you're spraying lol jp
three: what if u accidently hit it or you friend did? youd prolly go somewhere very fast that u didnt want to go i.e. the back of another car
Intersting theories but

#1 you would obviously diconnect the horn from the button that has the NOS but that would be funny to see some car blow by you with its horn blasting ehh? ( I saw your j/p, I was just having fun with my reply)
#2 NOS only works at the throttle point you set it at (usually full or damn close to it)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, well i dont know a lot about nos that i didnt learn from Fast and Furious :wink: ..im joking of course....but i never planned on using it so i never planned or learning...is that wrong? well thats for educating me anyway

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oniken said:
Why hide the switch? If the bottle isn't hidden it makes no sense to hide the switch. If you hide the bottle tho, THEN it would make sense to hide the switch.
...lets think about this...hiding the bottle is easy so i think everyone except you has assumed he can hide the bottle...all he needs now is hiding the switch which he is asking now...please think before typing

eg93coupe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id remove my spare and put the bottle there, then put switches for arming and bottle opener in the change pocket. (if itts going in an eg civic)

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is still going on? why would you want to hide your nitrous?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, nice idea with the bag an all....i would put it in the spare tire well and put the switch on the inside of the arm rest...

Botswanaman7

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RaYrAy said:
a buddy of mine with a EG hatch wired it to his left horn button. It was pimp!
ok what if someone pulled out in front of him and he accidently hits the left button for the horn...he's f**ked

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most time nitrous doesnt spray until full throttle soo i dont think hes gonna hold the gas to the floor when someone pulls out in front of him :lol: :lol: