How exactly would you describe a 'ricer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_poppa4904

5+ Year Member
Ok. I hear this all the time, but im a little confused on what it really is. So what would you say a ricer is? I have seen cars that look pretty sleek and clean with just a set of rims and a CF hood and people say they are a ricer.

I would say a ricer in my op would be a car that is rigged up and pretty much built from wal-mart and auto zone (i.e. little stick-on vents/scoops, etc.)

so am I getting this wrong or what??

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
big_poppa4904 is a ricer.

big_poppa4904

5+ Year Member
wtf? hey im just trying to figure out what a ricer is. you guys dont even know what I drive....whaaa...?

just trying to ask a civilized question

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
says you drive a 99 honda civic?

as for a ricer, as far as most people are concerned, its any modified car with a 4cyl engine.

zach1288

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ricers create threads like this one.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"More contemporary use of the term rice burner, along with the prefix rice, has taken on an alternate pejorative meaning for an automobile that has been modified to give impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities."

So what if they have say a 600hp H22 with a shitty bodykit, spoiler, hood, etc. would it still be rice??

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"More contemporary use of the term rice burner, along with the prefix rice, has taken on an alternate pejorative meaning for an automobile that has been modified to give impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities."

So what if they have say a 600hp H22 with a shitty bodykit, spoiler, hood, etc. would it still be rice??
yes.

rice is a style/trend, not performance related.

Just like JDM.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi, we've had 13789734587 threads like this before. No need to add the random number sequence that I just made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.