How Fast You Want Your Car To Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

99sivtec509

5+ Year Member
You know, for once I have to be glad Ian posted in a thread. I noticed that his posts were still ignored and then I remembered I could ignore these idiots. Its so nice not having to read their poor spelling and ridiculously childish remarks anymore.
i woulda figured that a person with a degree woulda done that a while ago

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
half the kids on this site are cocky college kids who think theyre smart because their mommies are paying for them to be in school. just ignore them and pay attention to the smart people on here who will actually give you good advice about your car.

99sivtec509

5+ Year Member
rice rice and more rice thats wut every one here talk about i feeeeeell you man
why can we just build our rice rockets how ever we want

with out no one talkin rice comments and remarks
no matter how baddass your honda is is it will always be a rice rocket

99sivtec509

5+ Year Member
half the kids on this site are cocky college kids who think theyre smart because their mommies are paying for them to be in school. just ignore them and pay attention to the smart people on here who will actually give you good advice about your car.
your the s**t dude you should have your owne tv show

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I surely hope you aren't referring to me kid. What I would give to have gotten a penny from my parents for school. I am now 40k deep in debt and off to get my masters for another 60k.

What a time to unblock you. You're right back to being blocked again.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your the s**t dude you should have your owne tv show
nah you and your buddy brokeassjdmfan are the s**t. im editing my sig every two seconds with all the funny s**t you guys keep saying. the thing about my own tv show is probably gonna stay in the sig though.

99sivtec509

5+ Year Member
I surely hope you aren't referring to me kid. What I would give to have gotten a penny from my parents for school. I am now 40k deep in debt and off to get my masters for another 60k.

What a time to unblock you. You're right back to being blocked again.

sooo uhhh wut happend to beeing smart you should of saved some money 1st

shouldent you be getting ready for school wut are you doing fighting on the net?

99sivtec509

5+ Year Member
nah you and your buddy brokeassjdmfan are the s**t. im editing my sig every two seconds with all the funny s**t you guys keep saying.
at least you got a sense a humor these guys are wierd we start a tread and they hate on us idk why this one was sopppose to be real and serios but then these guys went off topic lol

99sivtec509

5+ Year Member
so i need a turbo kit anyone know where to get it or should i just say its ricey and put on a 3ft wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.