How it all started Again!

slomotion

Banned
Well ill keep it short, the busted ass accord got me to work with coast guard in St. louis.
I bought the EM1 8 months ago
put some dimpled and slotted EBC rotors front and rear/w pads
GOT SENT TO SEA FOR TWO MONTHS!
SAT ON 1.7 MIL IN DRUGS!
came home and the photos will do all the rest of the talking. hope ya like.
get my head back thursday from 3 angle and surfacing. then springs for it and such.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt345/sorrellthornton/IMG00126-20100103-1814.jpg

slomotion

Banned
oh and the coolant is gross cause i had to put orange with green cause a rock wanted to eat up my lower hose on the highway! F!@k thats all i could say.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Si is really fresh

is that mary jane?

and how do you like the coast guard? what are you assigned to do exactly

slomotion

Banned
well i did 4 with the marines 98-02 and 4 with the coast gaurd. yes it is alot of some of the stickiest green i ever saw come outa mexico. I was a Machinery Tech 2nd class. I was in charge of the main propultion on a 110' cutter. Engine room basicly. we had two Paxman Valenta turbo diesels. each rated at 1920bhp at 1450 rpms.(we had them governed back due to coast gaurd maritime regs, garbage!) our boat could hit 31knts- 32.5mph or some ish, on smooth water. they pushed 37 psi out of a turbo as big around as a tracktor trailer truck tire. effin nuts to stand imbetween those monsters at full throttle. talk about effin power!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MTE3roZy35A/SHSxPcrV_RI/AAAAAAAACiY/TctQZEmBaj8/s400/USCG+110+foot+island+Patrol+Boat+cuttyhunk.jpg

this link is my old boat at port in san diego. my old unit, i miss those guys.

JDMDRIVEREK

damn....thats some s**t...im sure they gave you a nice pay for finding something like that...
I would of ganked a couple Lb's and made a few extra grand on the side....

slomotion

Banned
No, you cant do that. youll end up in levenworth. but dont get me wrong, i thought about it. blunts for days yo! and it was some icky tennis ball green stuff. but alas, no smokey for me. random urine test. and they do them all the time. booo!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This has a B18a1 block in it, right?

JDMDRIVEREK

damn, either way not to many people get the chance to say they sat on 1.7 milli worth of sticky icky...
Car looks bad ass. I am down to fallow...

Keep doing your thing...

slomotion

Banned
thanks man i am gratefull for the comment. most people just dog me for not havin Vtec. i looked at yo ride and it is SWEET. i love the black, the chrome sets it off on the wheels. and im not a huge fan of chrome either. Get my head back tomorrow from 3 angle and surfacing. im going Vtec in like six months after i boost and i figured i could sell the ls head for more if it had been recently conditioned. Q&A anyone. my kids are at grandmas today so all i have to do is look at this computer. YAY for breaks from the devils children!

slomotion

Banned
well people, i ordred all my stuff mon and tue. turbo and all related goddies. my stuff will arrive here tomorrow and saturday so as it comes in, the pics will be posted. yeah for boos addicts!

slomotion

Banned
here i am

well, after all the Bs in getting my stuff, it came and i had to scramble and get it together. So no photos but a dyno sheet and a front shot. i have finals and alot of make up to do so i will get more as i have time.

4th gear, 2nd pull, 272 to the wheel before they slipped, again! not bad for an Ls i think. 10 psi