how long does it take to install a turbo?

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up!? I might be getting a turbo kit here really soon...cant wait. the turbo kit im gettin will only cost me 100 bucks because my friend's cousin and I was on the phone today and told me that he is giving away his turbo kit and i offered 100 bucks since he just wanted to give it away. I wanted to pay something instead of just taking it. He is giving it away because he always have bad luck with the cops pulling him over for speeding. so he decided to uninstall everything and give it away. But anyways....

How long does it take for a turbo kit to be installed?

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds a lil good to be true to me....

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic-Duty said:
sounds a lil good to be true to me....
thats what I thought at first until he started swearing on the Bible and to God and all that stuff...so I'm guessing he is pretty damn suriouce. and I dont think he would call me long distance just to tell me this. haha

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg...buncha clueless people aorund here...

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04civic said:
You are clueless.
:idea:

Just planning to spend whole day for installation.
My friend and i took 8 hours for kit and gauges install.

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds shady... make sure it is 100% complete so you don't havta buy s**t in the middle of the install

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicvtec1ps said:
You are clueless.
:idea:

Just planning to spend whole day for installation.
My friend and i took 8 hours for kit and gauges install.
Most peps make it a weekend kinda project!
$100 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Titleist71

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey 04Civic....I have a brand new Emanage/ Support Tool/ Ignition Harness that you can buy to tune the turbo kit on the D17. I bought it new and never even used it. I'll sell all three components for $350 SHIPPED!!. They are worth at least $415.00. I also have a brand new GReddy Turbo Timer brand new never used...$75 Shipped! AIM me at Titleist71 or email....Toddem2@yahoo.com.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Titleist71 said:
Hey 04Civic....I have a brand new Emanage/ Support Tool/ Ignition Harness that you can buy to tune the turbo kit on the D17. I bought it new and never even used it. I'll sell all three components for $350 SHIPPED!!. They are worth at least $415.00. I also have a brand new GReddy Turbo Timer brand new never used...$75 Shipped! AIM me at Titleist71 or email....Toddem2@yahoo.com.
ill keep all that in mind but notice how i said I MIGHT be getting the turbo. haha...more then likely i will get it. if i get it I will hit you up.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mahlmann said:
sounds shady... make sure it is 100% complete so you don't havta buy s**t in the middle of the install
who gives a f**k if its complete or not. you can go wrong for a lot of turbo parts for only $100. i say whether its complete or not you get whatever he has for that $100. it takes about a day to install everything. but then you have to tune it.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im paying 100 bucks for the complete SF turbo kit. im sure it will be " complete "

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04civic said:
You should probably learn how to spell SERIOUS before you call people clueless. Just some friendly advice.

And on tpoic, it does sound too good to be true, but heck liek someone else said $100 for a lot of turbo parts is probably worth it.

booze_b

At work CC user
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
You should probably learn how to spell SERIOUS before you call people clueless. Just some friendly advice.

And on tpoic, it does sound too good to be true, but heck liek someone else said $100 for a lot of turbo parts is probably worth it.
:werd: ur looking at $100 on ebay for a rebuild kit

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
04civic said:

You're the one with the questions and we're clueless?? Please.

Good luck with your install...

Steve

Civic04EX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dam good price forf a kit just watch out that SF kit has had alot of problems and they have crappy customer support 7thgencivic.com should have all the answers you need for the d17 ;)