how long

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this k is not good, sorry to burst u'r bubble but it is not worth it, and i'll tell you y, the k23a1 head looks like this see anything wrong....

how about the fact that it only has 1 exhaust port..... just 1, welll u'r prolly saying what i said " great emiispeced, now i can just slap a bigger turbo on it and be on my way", nope who makes it? Honda made this k for gas economy, much like the BRAND NEW k24z2, and k24z3,

with k24z3 boasting 190 hp and 163 lbs but, with that horrible head it's useless as of now becasue it's just like the k23a1 head and no k other k series manifold can be attached, it sucks i found this out last week...

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
now this is imo, but could this engine be the kseries version of the d12a1? it has some power but so far almost no upgrades for some time to come

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i would say a d17 has more options than the k23, k24z2 and z3 it sucks but just keep saving for a k20a2 or z1 or z3 or a or k24a2 or k24a1 or k24a4 or k20a3, well u get the picture, all of these k s are easly interchangible with each other and that's great becasue they all come from different walks of hondas, the best thing about these k's are, u can stumble on any of these k block, bare or everything in them and interchange the s**t out of them, there are k24s out there running 300 hp na with all stock parts from different hondas.

my hand is numb from explaining

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
only thing im saving for is some 2 wheel fun. 110hp while doin at least 120 on the freeway. crotch rocket status

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
i would say a d17 has more options than the k23, k24z2 and z3 it sucks but just keep saving for a k20a2 or z1 or z3 or a or k24a2 or k24a1 or k24a4 or k20a3, well u get the picture, all of these k s are easly interchangible with each other and that's great becasue they all come from different walks of hondas, the best thing about these k's are, u can stumble on any of these k block, bare or everything in them and interchange the s**t out of them, there are k24s out there running 300 hp na with all stock parts from different hondas.

my hand is numb from explaining
Well I appreciate the break down because I did not know there was so many K engines. Are any of these motors available new, in a crate or do you have to pull all of them out of used cars.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it depends, first how much do u wana spend, and over what period of time? most of these swaps are used engines even the ones you at HMOmotors.com have 20,000k on the motor, which is standard. I'm sure you could buy a brand new engine from honda but, if i had the dough for that i would buy the type R k20a and instead of shipping it to me right away, i 'd tell to ship it to mugan to build the engine.

if i had the money which i don't actully far from having money