how many of you

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No A/C and no Power steering... my buddies always mess with me... and those manual windows blaaahhh
:suprise::suprise:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
havent seen this thread in a while... :lol:

im STILL no p/s or a/c. i do have cruise which i never use though :roll:

XMiGZX

5+ Year Member
i have p/s and c/c.
no a/c though, i just roll down the windows cause i got p/w :cool:

trunkmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no option at all it was fine until i put my gsr motor in and it feels kinda heavy it might be my tire pressure but idk for sure yet but summers a b***h.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only option i have is a/c. and i need it here, it will get to like 110 during the summer lol

no p/s doesnt bother me, i actually kind of prefer it.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have no A/C and my P/S doesn't work

feels like P/S is working when it rains

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fucc no cruise that shu rtsucks when yiyu dribk m corrs coriisty

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car used to have P/S. I didn't pick up another after the swap. I don't need it. A/C is a must here in SC cuz it's hot and humid almost year-round.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I rock no PS and no A/C.. you get used to it. I'd rather roll with the windows down anyway instead of use A/C

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you dont need PS in a little civic. if you cant turn the wheel you need to start working out.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't have any of the above on either car, My cars didn't have it when I got then, I don't know why they took it off, but I probably would have anyways, My H2b car couldn't use either one, but it has a non power rack and pinion, and my Cx, someone took the a/c out before I got it, and it also has the non power rack, The last 3 cars I had haven't had any except my truck has power steering.

crvtec

5+ Year Member
my freind has a eg6 with no ac or ps, mostly because he has a b18c5 and its a track car, i have driven it before and its not that hard to turn, check it out for yourself.

BMac00EX

5+ Year Member
i had a 1989 prelude si.... the ps line was all fd up so i just deleted my whole ps.... then once i got my civic with ps it feels so wierd... but only vag's need ps:word:

Jordan00EBP

5+ Year Member
no a/c and no cruse controlleeee

kinda wish i had the cruse sometimes though :P

couldn't live without power steering .. the gf is always driving my car so i don't think she would appreciate it much.