20+ Year Member
semper paratus

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My mom and dad are both former Marines. Props to all our troops. Too bad those uniforms will never get dirty. My mom hasnt been in the Marines in 23 years but she still has her dress blues in her closet.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so this is the real reason you're back stateside....
lol Anf, I WAS back stateside... I hit Oki again on Nov 1st. :P

Some more... I got around 80 out of the 200 I took

GySgt inspecting his shop; He thought I didnt catch the heel; My roommate's got serious skills.

A tradition of the Birthday ball... the Commanding Officer of the unit cuts the cake with his sword, presents the first piece to the oldest Marine in the unit, and the second piece to the youngest.

The CO talking; Corporal Inca and his bangin ass Okinawan girlfriend; The SMAJ getting... uh... entertained

More to come

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, Navy Whites... the officer ones, hands down best uniform out there. But the USMC officers dress whites... :thumbup:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I thought people in the army would go to strip bars to celebrate someone's birthday...or get the birthday guy laid :lol:

mateusz.rycewic

5+ Year Member
your right... thats how we do it in the army... but those pics are marines...lol... for the birthday of the whole marine oranazation..lol..