how much $$ am i looking at??

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
giza556 said:
including parts and labor, the whole thing was $1,700. It wouldn't of been nearly as expensive, but i had an ACT clutch and lightened flywheel put on as well. the prices are going to change dramatically, dependinng on where u go.

btw, can i do without the manual ECU?? is it going to effect me that much?
thats alot.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You paid how much?! You should have sold the damn thing and taken that ALMOST TWO GRAND and bought a car with manual, which, more than likely, would be in better shape than the one you've got. Some people don't know how to spend their money. Next time just write me a check.

giza556

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LowNotSlow said:
You paid how much?! You should have sold the damn thing and taken that ALMOST TWO GRAND and bought a car with manual, which, more than likely, would be in better shape than the one you've got. Some people don't know how to spend their money. Next time just write me a check.
i actualy prob. wouldn't of been able to find another civic EX like mine. i bought it with I/H/E, JDM headlights, skunk2 suspension, Si rims, brand new tires,fog lights, 50,000 miles, brand new front and back bumper, Si side skirts, and carbon fiber dash trim....all for $6,500.plus i bought it from a guy who owned a car detailing shop, so it was CLEAN

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah umm you could of bought another ex with the tranny you want and jus swap parts then sell it. my boi did that no problems. Also why would you buy a car already hooked up thats a big risk you dont know whats wrong with the car. but im sure you checked out everything. Err im sorry for commin down on ya but i think people should do there own work.