How much did you buy your 01-05 civic for?

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
05 civic lx se 5 spd, 60k miles, no problems, immaculate condition ( looked new) 10.5k

killowatt59

2002 LX coupe
12,000 mile warranty
bought a year and half ago from dealer when gas was $4
paid $7000
No problems.

CamelNo.9

Well i was cruiseing and triped over a 2003 Si fo 6000.00 I walked away with it. Its a 1 owner "never" wrecked. I was;nt looking but when i heard the price I ran with it. Good luck on your search. Oh! 90.000 miles inside and out "perfect"
'bout the same story here; found my '04 Si for $7000 after taxes, tags, title. had 104k miles. The car also had visible paintwork but I had the chance to examine the car on a lift and the frame is still perfectly straight.

heykosal

5+ Year Member
Im planning on getting this model and i was wondering how much people bought theirs for.

Im planning on getting a civic 01 or 02 coupe ex

Please note the following

Year:
Miledge:
Price:
Problems the car had when you bought it:

Thanks alot guys
2002 EX Coupe

heykosal

5+ Year Member
2002 EX Coupe
99kmi
$5,5 out the door(KBB is $7k+)
Water in trunk/spare tire well, broken passenger visor

ayalaflorence

I Just Bought A 2004 Honda Civic 1000k Miles For $6500 Theres A Few Dings Nothing Major The Inside Is Like New I Just Got It A Week Ago The Recycler On The Internet Has Pretty Good Deals

RedCiviC02

Alante, Alante
5+ Year Member
2002 coupe ex,had 20k on it paid $18k after taxes(2005) now has 48k on it. no problems at all.

kmbkk

I just picked up:

02 Civic Si
58K miles
$2K
Needs: hood, front bumper, intake, most of interior pieces. It was not wrecked and comes with a clean title. Found a wrecked one with all the interior peices for $500!

JDMDRIVEREK

KmbKK ! ! I Live in Milton. Dude i def. saw that Ep on Craiglist...Def a steal. I purchased the Silver 1 with the Rota's for 6.5K...U got a snag...Good luck with the build. PM me if u wanna kick it locally and hit up meet's I am always down to chill with more 7th gen locals...we are about 30minute's away and i know a few Enthusiasts out ur way..

EMark

Just got my civic EM2 - ex (with the leather seats etc) with 64,000 miles, 1 VERY small dent and a scratch on the back bumper.

got it for £2300! ... Bargin!

:-)

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
When,I bought my ep3 befor i crashed it and it went RIP

Ep3 Si
Out the Door of a Used Car Dealer in Philadelphia with a CEL - IT was the CAT was BAd Honda covers them up to 80,000 so a quick trip to the dealer that the used car guy didnt know about saved me about another 3,000 bucks he originally wanted like 10,300 i think lol.

kmbkk

KmbKK ! ! I Live in Milton. Dude i def. saw that Ep on Craiglist...Def a steal. I purchased the Silver 1 with the Rota's for 6.5K...U got a snag...Good luck with the build. PM me if u wanna kick it locally and hit up meet's I am always down to chill with more 7th gen locals...we are about 30minute's away and i know a few Enthusiasts out ur way..
Thanks JDM! I'll definitely give you a call sometime. I'm picking up the car this weekend and found a donor one in Orlando, so I'll be doing a road trip soon.

JDMDRIVEREK

Thanks JDM! I'll definitely give you a call sometime. I'm picking up the car this weekend and found a donor one in Orlando, so I'll be doing a road trip soon.

Cool. I wanna take a road trip for the hell of it to Orlando in June or July.
That's were the meet's are..