how much does swaps cost

M_valdez

just picked up another 2010 civic ex but it's an automatic.. it was a steal price but didn't like that fact that its a automatic transmission.. does anyone know how much roughly it'll cost to convert it into a manual?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Too much trouble. Sell it and buy one that's already manual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Being in LA, there's got to be a Honda swap shop on every corner! I bet prices are a lot lower than most every where else in the country. Best bet would be to get on a local Honda forum and ask around. To lower your cost, go buy the transmission and all the parts on your own, then bring it to someone for the install. The less leg work you have a shop do, the less man hours they can charge you for :thumbs up

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Being in LA, there's got to be a Honda chop shop on every corner! I bet prices are a lot lower than most every where else in the country. Best bet would be to get on a local Honda forum and ask around. To lower your cost, go buy the transmission and all the parts on your own, then bring it to someone for the install. The less leg work you have a shop do, the less man hours they can charge you for :thumbs up
fixed

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
LOL... You're supposed to make the fix in BOLD! Took me a minute to find it. But yes, +1 :thumbs up