How much for a paintball gun?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Comes with the Freak Jr. 14" barrel stock.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^Changed my mind on that gun because of the plastic trigger frame. Pretty much settling on 1 of 2 Dangerous Power Fusion F7. Read up on them and they seem like great markers for the price.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Got a new toy in today....pics up later. Let's say I can't wait to go out and play.....

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant see the pics :(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, i cant see anything on photobucket, imageshack, or any of those hosts

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I can see it. Let me know how you think it shoots, I could never get into Ego's.

Heres my toy, I love it. I got it in olive because I play woodsball and it was only available in olive and blue :what:.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woodsball FTW

at least until you get a tick in your ass cheek :x

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Those look sick and I am sure perform very well. They are a little pricey though, I think the Halo B is the best bang for your buck.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have a Halo hopper, but it eats through batteries like a b***h!!!

The Dye Rotor supposedly goes through 50,000 shots on 3 AA batteries, and feeds 50bps :shock:......

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just tried out the Fusion, holy s**t does this gun rip. Accurate as hell too. Really is a night and day difference between this and my Epiphany. Also this has the BOB back design which is stupid easy to clean.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My bad, at a quick glance I thought that was an Ego :lol:. Thats made by Dangerous Power right?? I normally dont like to go with a brand that hasnt been out for a while. They might be able to put out a gun that shoots fast, but is it reliable?? My friend spent $900 on a First Endeavor Quest, it looked and shot like a Shocker on crack, but was about as reliable as a crackhead:lol:. Stripped threads on the feed neck, electronics are sketchy, all this after using it like 4-5 times. I used my $265 Ion like 14 times and it still holds together very well.

Not trying to say you made a poor choice, Im glad you like the way it shoots. I just hope that it holds together also.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My bad, at a quick glance I thought that was an Ego :lol:. Thats made by Dangerous Power right?? I normally dont like to go with a brand that hasnt been out for a while. They might be able to put out a gun that shoots fast, but is it reliable?? My friend spent $900 on a First Endeavor Quest, it looked and shot like a Shocker on crack, but was about as reliable as a crackhead:lol:. Stripped threads on the feed neck, electronics are sketchy, all this after using it like 4-5 times. I used my $265 Ion like 14 times and it still holds together very well.

Not trying to say you made a poor choice, Im glad you like the way it shoots. I just hope that it holds together also.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4422/

I did my homework on this gun, and got it a price I could not refuse. Unfortunately I won't be able to play a game until next Saturday. I'll be sure to check back in and let you know how it was after a full day of play.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4422/

I did my homework on this gun, and got it a price I could not refuse. Unfortunately I won't be able to play a game until next Saturday. I'll be sure to check back in and let you know how it was after a full day of play.