Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6? Maybe

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not a whole lot at all. it will sound faster but its not gonna do too much. if you did a full mini me swap that would help some.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would have to say... 4whp gain

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you're going to do all that, might as well get a high flow catalytic converter as well. It also depends on what header you get and the diameter of the exhaust. With all that stuff and a quality header I would say about 10 hp

IZOMBIE

5+ Year Member
f2ck that s**t then better save money on a swap. oh yah what a mini me?

defcon racing gonna charge me $3700 for a gsr complete swap...........not guranteed to pass emission due they tune the car rich

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need a NOS sticker for REAL horsepower.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f2ck that s**t then better save money on a swap. oh yah what a mini me?

defcon racing gonna charge me $3700 for a gsr complete swap...........not guranteed to pass emission due they tune the car rich
a mini me swap is putting a y8 head on the y7 block. do a search on it. 3700 for a swap? damn just do it yourself. i just did my first one. b series swaps are easy. just make sure you have everything and it shouldnt take too long at all. plus save you alot of $$$$ on labor

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you want some power install those mods.

If you want real power, go DOHC.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id say it lost torque between 1500 - 4500 rpms, then after that it has a PEAK hp gain of 3 at 6500rpm

IZOMBIE

5+ Year Member
if i do it myself which i dont know how, plus investing on tools might costing me more. stickers r fun. but im the person on more on performance than looks.
not like your car sound and look fast , than look s**t but holy s**t on the road =)