5+ Year Member
0.665/ltr for 87 at shell today...filled up with 20 bucks! :cool:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we've bottomed out at $1.69 for 87octane.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i thought fish lips got banned

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
1.88 for 87

this is in Massachusetts... our Governor Devol patrick has decided he wants to have a 20 cent gas tax which i guess will make us the highest in the nation.. GREAT

Shenanigans

I want my CR-Z already!
5+ Year Member
Last time I filled up it was $2.24 for premium at Shell. It used to be at $2 a gallon.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hell yeah man, I love filing up my civic for 20 bucks !
even worse, i had a rental car in october of last year for two weeks... a mazda 6... had to fill it up three times not including before i took the car back... it was like 50 dollars each time :shock:

holy hell i was broke after that. lol

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
1.88 for 87

this is in Massachusetts... our Governor Devol patrick has decided he wants to have a 20 cent gas tax which i guess will make us the highest in the nation.. GREAT
Highest gas tax you mean? That sucks.. What were his reasons to do so?

Our gas prices are pretty radical. It went from 1.99 to 2.07 to 2.13, then 2.07 then 2.21 all in like a 2 week time period.

stealthex

stealthex
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1.88 for 87

yea ri decited to go with a higher cigg tax insted of gas tax

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Highest gas tax you mean? That sucks.. What were his reasons to do so?

Our gas prices are pretty radical. It went from 1.99 to 2.07 to 2.13, then 2.07 then 2.21 all in like a 2 week time period.
Well the reasons are we need better transportation. As in roads, highways, bridges, etc.

He is also putting a higher tax on the tolls too, which i dont really worry about but thousands of other people have to.

Its just the wrong time to be doing any of it, we are in a recession, last time I checked.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2.17 for premium, well last time i filled up was 2 weeks ago so it might have changed o.O