How much would my car sell for?

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4doorSpoon said:
1)You're an idiot.
2) The motor was purchased from HMOtorsports. They average between 35-40k miles and when I got the motor it looked brand new.
3) I don't think Asian people drive like idiots (you).
4) I'm sorry painting the top and hood black is not your taste.
1) your one to talk, go finish spray painting your hood
2) i didn't ask where you purchased it, it has still probably been beat to s**t.
3) not really sure what your trying to say here, i'm not asian.
4)you should be

4doorSpoon said:
Chunky I took a look at pictures of your car and I have concluded that it is indeed a piece of s**t. You got exactly what you paid for a $2000 piece of s**t.

yes, my car the POS...:roll: that's why i'm painting parts of it to make it look like i have CF all over it f**king tard. and going from a Z6 to a D15b is retarded IMO, why swap to lose displacement and gain a whole 10 crank HP. your a genius!!!

edit: nice painted hubcaps BTW!!!

4doorSpoon

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chunky said:
1) your one to talk, go finish spray painting your hood
2) i didn't ask where you purchased it, it has still probably been beat to s**t.
3) not really sure what your trying to say here, i'm not asian.
4)you should be

yes, my car the POS...:roll: that's why i'm painting parts of it to make it look like i have CF all over it f**king tard. and going from a Z6 to a D15b is retarded IMO, why swap to lose displacement and gain a whole 10 crank HP. your a genius!!!

edit: nice painted hubcaps BTW!!!
Ok I'll try this once again.

1)You're an idiot no matter what.
2) The motor was purchased from HMOtorsports. They average between 35-40k miles and when I got the motor it looked brand new. Read 3 if you still don't understand.
3) I don't think people in Asia drive like idiots (you being the idiot driver)
4) I'm sorry painting the top, hood, and hubcaps is not your taste. I don't think there are guys behind me holding up score cards.
5) The only reason that I bought a D15 over a Z6 is because its close to impossible to find a z6 with low mileage. I needed something to take me through college. I'd much rather have a dependable D15 over a beat down 150k Z6. Remember guy I'm not street racing, I'm just trying to get from point A to point B.

Edit: I really don't want to continue arguing with you. I'm sorry if I offended you.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ohhhh i get it now, i wasn't aware that only americans drive there cars hard. it all makes sense now. of coarse it's not at all possible for a company to buy a motor, clean it, and claim it has 35-40k. my bad man, your 100% right. i'm the idiot with the POS car.

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chunky's car

4doorspoon's car
what the fuk kinda noob name is that anyways?

id take ckunky's car over yours anyday. his car could have went for 35ish. your best bet offer would be 2k. sorry

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1992 Civic Si
D15b Vtec swap
Short ram intake
full 2.5" exhaust
headers
VS.

Apexi GT header
Test pipe with cutout
Apexi WS catback with black muffler
Tein Flex dampers
AEM cold air intake
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon fiber hatch (gutted)
Mugen hatch latches
B&M short throw shifter
Spoon titanium shift knob
V1 radar detector with V1 remote display in gauge cluster
Custom 3 point front strut brace
Custom 4 point rear strut brace
Back half gutted (seat, spare tire, jack, carpet, interior panels
C-pillar bar with cross brace to rear STB
4-point roll bar welded in
Del Sol seats
kill switch
Jax light weight wheels with custom paint
Optima 75 series yellow top relocated
Energy suspension shifter bushings
HD-spec oil catch can
Rear lower tie bar
OEM front lip
Schroth rallye 3 harness
NR*G locking hood pins
obviously mine's the shittier of the 2

4doorSpoon

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chunky I bought the car with all of those bolt-ons. I never intended the race or "modify" the car. I don't have money to sink into it being that I'm still in school.

JCrimson I'm not exactly sure what your'e trying to say?! I posted pictures of my car without all the blue tape and runny paint. I made the name because I used to have a 4dr Civic 4 years ago that I attempted to give it that "Spoon" type look.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$20, give or take