How much

Wanarace94

Sorry if this is in he wrong place. I figured it would be an appropriate place since its a fourth gen civic. How much would you guys and gals pay for this car. I looked at it a bit ago. Was impressed but I think he is asking too much. 190k on the clock. Would rebuild the motor and get the trans redone.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/2932483433.html

Sorry if this isn't allowed.

Later,
Kevin

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Maybe 1500. Maybe. And that would be in near perfect condition. You are gonna end up paying fees on top of that price, too. I would talk them down to 1500 or less with all fees included. That's me $.02

Wanarace94

He has a 50 straigt fee. There is rust on the rear panels, the front bumper has damage in the left front, drivers door needs some work. The interior isn't the cleanest. I'd rate it a 5/10 overall. Maybe that helps

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Then it looks like its up to you to decide how much you want it. Rust+high miles+5/10=not enough to say "but its a honda!". But if you want it then talk him to a price you will be happy with or just move on.

Wanarace94

I was on a car value site and it said $400ish. Would $800 be a fair offer? Sorry for all the questions. Im new to the Honda world. Thanks!

Later,
Kevin