How often do you get laughed at cause you drive a Civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
I don't really get that much crap from other people cause I drive a Civic, but it pisses me off sometimes when you pull up next to someone at a stoplight and you don't rev your engine or do s**t and the guy next to you starts laughing his ass off for no reason.

How about you guys? Share your experiences =)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i just get alot of stares...by mexicans in 1992 honda accords

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I usually dont get the type of attention and i cruise on blackstone..

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I let them try and race me.

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe you look funny?

but no i don't get laughed at, i'm also only 18

i plan to upgrade to a better car as i age

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They laugh because you aren't confident or don't look comfortable driving it.. If you look confident and comfortable, then they won't laugh at you.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cant say its ever happened to me

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Wow I thought more people would be saying that some people laugh at them...but anyway I guess it's just cause I'm in an area with a lot of muscle car guys.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never laughed at, always get people trying to race though.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I beat bitches up if they fun of me face to face lol

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no one laughs at me.. just alot of assholes trying to race me on busy streets. i hate being associated with those people..

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont have people laugh at me. but yeah you have to look confident...my civic is clean and only has oem parts on it and its all black themed....plus i wear a shirt and tie to work so during the week i am always dressed up....i guess people think that if i am professiona and drive that car...i must have money under the hood...i get the usual rev's and floorings here and there....i laugh at them and ive seen some people get mad when i dont follow their lead.

oh and i usually leave home late for work so to get there in time i have to speed al ittle....ton of people speed up with me....they must think i am trying to race....but they get the picture as soon as i pass em and keep going on my way.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hahaha.. you wish bish :P
When you comin down here homie?
late novemeber. And I think I am bringing two girls with me. Good looking too they are 8/9's outa 10 lmao

Busta3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
People usually stare and try to race but they have never laughed

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only laughs I've gotten are because of the Yoshi hanging from the rear tow hook :what:

Only one person ever tried to race me, I just gave him the finger and he got the idea after about 3 miles and left me alone.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The only laughs I've gotten are because of the Yoshi hanging from the rear tow hook :what:

Only one person ever tried to race me, I just gave him the finger and he got the idea after about 3 miles and left me alone.
haha, you have a yoshi hanging from your tow hook? i got a yoshi hanging on my rear view, and people just stare. lol. but ive never been laughed at cause of driving a civic. only the usual stares.

Status
Not open for further replies.