How to get a fast HONDA Pics included

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot the most important thing though! the last step should have been: Tow it behind a ZO6

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chevysalesman61 said:
you forgot the most important thing though! the last step should have been: Tow it behind a ZO6
I'm pretty sure it's usually Chevy's on the back of tow trucks

oh really? i'm pretty sure that chevys ARE the tow trucks..
but to an extent, youre right... when you have enough vehicles at the track on race day, one of them is bound to break something. but even running on 7 cylinders i rather have my vette than your p.o.s. econo box

thanks for bringing these pics to my attention though.. alot of people are gonna lol at these

she's not picking me up.. we'll be taking a cab, since we're going out drinking tonight.. as stated previously.
maybe in alabama you get your girlfriend/ sister to pick you up on her mule to go drink moonshine.
b.t.w. it snowed here yesterday, and my car dosen't get uncovered till the snow clears. thats why she's driving here. nice try though

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone wanna go into a Coby forum, and start s**t with me? I mean, if this fool can do it, then hell....we can all do the same. We can all go in and start s**t, saying that our Honda's get over 30 MPG. :roll:

Get a damn life man.....

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ahaha your 22 years old and you come on forums to make fun of people and what they like, you have some life dude let me tell you, let me know how it feels when you take your bought HP car and get it whipped by a built honda, and its not our fault you have to buy a $50,000 car to make up for your d**k

Status
Not open for further replies.