how to install new honda "H" ???

lownslow

5+ Year Member
Hey the "H" on the back of my civic was all pitted and a huge chipped off piece showed the yellow underneath so i picked up a new oem one for my car from honda. when i opened up the honda package it was the h with the 2 pins in it but it didnt have the rubber stuff on the back that the civic badge had on it when i changed it. where can i find that stuff to put on the back so i can install this thing? i looked for a rightup but couldnt find one so how are you guys installing these. i want it to look just like stock.

amir00civic7777

5+ Year Member
jus go to a junkyard and find those lil things of a diff civic or get some molding tape and perfectly cut it out but thats a pain in the ass jus try the junk yard or the dealership should have it

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get you some 2 way 3m tape, and a razor blade, and just stick on the back and trim the edges off with the razor , job complete

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm assuming you're talking about the rear H badge.

I just stuck mine to the holes that are in the trunk and it fits snug :what:

lownslow

5+ Year Member
iight cool yea i havnt looked at it yet on the car but i assumed it uses an adhesive of some sort but either way im good whether it sticks in or now i know i can just use 3m tape. thanks fellas.