How to mount front license plate on front lower grill of EK coupe?

Forgiven

5+ Year Member
So how do I propberly mount the front license plate to the front lower grill of an ek coupe. I have seen the "zip tie" thing but I was wondering how to 'properly' do it? Or how have those who've done it?
Any pics would be great as well.
Thank you!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't buy relocator kits from brand name companies. It's a waste of money. I bought my relocator kit off eBay for $15 shipped.

Another way you can do it is to use the bottom mounting bracket that holds the license plate to the car. It's like a triangle bracket. I've seen a few people do it that way too. Saves money.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or, you can completely forget about relocating it and just get an adjust license plate kit from autozone

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's not really a proper way to do it seeing as the proper way to mount your license plate is in the center in the factory mounting location

EKcivicGirl

5+ Year Member
Another way you can do it is to use the bottom mounting bracket that holds the license plate to the car. It's like a triangle bracket. I've seen a few people do it that way too. Saves money.
That's what I did, and it worked fine for me.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ya just like that.

wow the password one is $55.00!!!!!:shock:
if you wanna do it like me, go to an ace hardware store and buy a pack of small L brackets ( it was like 3 dollars) then screw one side into the bumper and the other hole is for the license plate holes...it took me like 5 minutes to do, and cost me less than 5 dollars. dont waste your money on that overpriced one from p-word:jdm

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres mine i got off ebay but its def not worth buy cause i could have made it for less than 5 bucks rather than blow 20 on a bent piece of metal

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ thats the problem i have now since i got my fogs on i took it off and never put it back. im gonna put it back in the middle cause im bound to get f**ked with for it not being on