How to tune my eg mini-me

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
I have a eg sedan 93. Its manual and stock bottom end, z6 head, i/h/e and obx thermal intake gasket. I am searching but dont know what I need...i know I need to get it tuned and understand the ecu needs to be chipped. Hamotorsports has a chip kit for crome and one for hondata. Is there anything additional I will need other than the chip kit to tune my car myself or get it professionally tuned???????? Can anyone recommend the proper route for me to go. I wanna do as much as possible myself to save money and to learn. Im a DIY'er...

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're from baltimore? Check your pm

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I'd like to know the same thing for my friend who is doing the same thing with the same car lol

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
basic tuning is not hard at all once you understand how it all works. The understanding part is what will get you lol

Del sol-R

5+ Year Member
Whoever you decide to buy the chip kit from make sure that you use the proper tools otherwise you will damage the board on your ECU. The most common thing people do is pull tracks off the board when trying to install there own chip and soldering is also important needs to be clean as possible and well done. Good Luck!