How we do hondas - lots of damn pics yooo

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is some s**t, we did the swap of the hatches on Saturday
basically james aka te04cvc wanted to leave the stunna hatch behind because he bougtht the shell all riced like that... was molded n s**t couldnt remove

and then last night i had a bunch of friends come over, i needed new axles and i put some other stuff in friends cars and just let them us my garage

note im none of these wierd looking mofos, just my hand doing the shockerrrr

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yea quick rundown
the black gsr is my boy kris he bought mostly allof my parts from my gsr-t, minus a few things i sold before he had cash
so i put his TT in
v6 sc accord is my boy brians kinda fubared now, the body and what not keeps hitting s**t haha
the white teg (rotor shot) is a friend ant, he wanted to do his rear rotors n pads
white type s is just my roomates
then we had 2 other hondas there haha
it was honda night for real..
my boys 350 was there but after the axles he left cuz he had work in the am....

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moved to members rides.

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beautiful evan...gotta get some vid clips an sound clips up

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much hp does the first blue civic you pictured have? Also what shortshifter does the first blue civic you pictured have?

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want to be the first to say ducktape solves many problems, but i dont think its the go to item for a cv-joint. hahaha

and lemme just make sure i got this right: you boy bought the blue hatch, but didnt like the molded stuff on it, so got the white one and swaped the engines? thats cool, just take off those fake moldings on the white one

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like you has some fun with that one. Just for the record, when engine swapping, beer is almost as necessary as, well, beer.

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol why do people think a short shifter is just a lower shift knob.. i know it might lower it some but it shortens the shift in a different manner
we just took the shift linkage down so it dropped down, that isnt how it always looked
i didnt want members rides, i mean im just showing what we did but thats coolio

first hatch mad 307 at 17psi, 1.6 bottom with gsr head, long story
but he had a really bad exhaust, and i told him.. so he made a 3inch downpipe that just dumps right under the car and hes wiating to get it tuned

yea he just got the white one and he has plans for it..

beer was at my house, no beer at the shop we did the swapage at

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and the duct tape did work, it was outdoor stuff, it was just to try to keep the new grease i put in the boot for the few days i had to drive while i was waiting on my new axles..
so in turn it worked a bit

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank god for DSL.....sigh....I miss my oldschool blitz turbo timer....Im kinda glad your friend chose the white hatch. Im not too sure I like the blue one too much

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its a hand me down, some kid riced it out put the swap in
then the owner of the shop james manages bought it drove it
then james got it from him, blew up the gsr bottom got the b16 and built it up more and added a lot
so all the rice was there before

he had a worse front end when he got it, with the big fog holes
i made fun of him for some time, he got that one bumper cuz of the huge fmic

i made fun of him enough he wanted the cleaner look
it used to have the 2 stupid deck spoilders too
he said f**k im paying all this to make it look clean ill just get a plain hatch

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like fun.. quite a few good cars.. why did they go and ruin that first hatch up there that you guys took the motor out of.. poor hatch.. is he gonna sell the shell or something?

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he is most likely going to be a ls or the D series from the white hatch in there and sell for bank
or just keep it for daily driving

who knows man someone did that a few years ago.. and james been fixing it since making it less rice but he couldnt take the rear or sides off.. so he said f**k it
the hatch came along and was a good price

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks as if the beer got to ya on a few of the pics

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you evan... those are some nice looking cars. looks like a good time.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any numbers for the supercharged Accord?

t04ecvc

evan2 is my hoe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow thats alot of pics, glad I'm cable. Ok quick rundown on the facts about the blue and white cars. Blue car was previously pwned by my boss. He had a supra that was on the cover of Sport Compact car a couple years ago. The supra was bad ass, but not all that fun to drive anymore because of the huge turbo. Either you were going real slow(because of lag) , or you were going way too fast (500+whp). So he decided to get a civic and use as a daily. Since we sell alot of bodykits, he decided he would throw one on and make a semi-show car. He drove it for a while and then it got put on the back burner and wasn't really driven anymore. I sold the EG I had and bought his civic. My civic was a fully built LS/Vtec with a 200 shot N.O.S. system on it. His was also built, but was turbo.

Basically I got the car and started to make small changes here and there until I spun a rod bearing, basically killing the GSR bottom end. I looked forever for a gsr bottom, but I couldn't find one anywhere. I ended up getting the bomb ass deal on a b16 setup (pistons and rods) so I searched for a B16 block instead. Those are pretty easy to find and after I picked one up it was delivered to Golden Eagle to get sleeved. Anyway, I have been fighting this battle on the way the car looked and it was getting expensive. I was paying good money to make the car look more stock, it was crazy! This white civic came up for sale and I jumped on it. Its a good way to spend $805.00. We swapped everything important over to the white car and I sold the shell of the blue one for $2300.

I have an appointment on Wednesday to get tuned with my new downpipe setup. With race fuel, we hope to hit the 400whp range at 25ish psi. With the new downpipe on, at 10 psi, its faster than the 307whp (16-17psi) on the old downpipe. Im very excited to see what it does next week. Hopefully things go my way. Thanks for the comments.

Also, those side panel things came with the car and they are definately not OEM. Actually they are pretty dumb looking. But they will stay there for a while, just like my OEM Civic muffler hanging in the back ;)

mouse

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those engines look fu*kin awesome.

just out of interest what is it with u guys in the U.S, u all love amber indicators??? im from the uk and here amber indicators go in the bin in favour of clear or smoked 1's