HX rims in EJ1?

vedy92

hey guys im new here so im wonderin if some of u can help me
would 14" honda hx rims fit on a EJ1 cuz i read somewhere that the spokes might hit the calipers
and whats ur opinion about the quality and looks of it on EJ1, best color, and price and how does it affect car performance? sorry if too many Qs
thx

eh2manny

5+ Year Member
I had some on my eg hatch. And I had no probelms with them at all. Performance wise they're pretty good. They're lighter than most aftermarket rims. I think they'll look good on ur ej1. And about color..it depends what color ur car is. If its that blue I could barely see..then white would look sick. I've seen a ek hatch almost that same blue with those rims in white and I loved it. A bronze would look really well. And oem grey wouldn't look half bad. Hope that answered most of ur ?'s bro.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a heads up, ex and si front rotors are bigger than dx vx and cx and i believe that hx are smaller as well, your best bet to find out is search the forums for these rims on these cars.

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
i had some hxs on my ej1 also...very light, handled well unfortunatyl dont have my babii no more. but heres how it looked
[/IMG]

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
the picture they were polished but dirty :( so i eventually painted white...i must say came out nice