HX wheels, colors and finish?????

Hughey974

5+ Year Member
Ive got thses on my car now and fixing to powder coat them so im wondering what colors did they came in OEM and were they fully powder coated or did they have a polished clear lip? Also what color do yall think would look good with all black coupe (OEM or not)? Thanks guys and oh im not the one who painted these they were already like this.

Hughey974

5+ Year Member
Anyone???? No information useful?

JDMDRIVEREK

Yeah, i'd go all white..they look like mini 4-lug TypeR wheels. Red lip/On Black face even?
depends on ure secondary color u so choose.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah, i'd go all white..they look like mini 4-lug TypeR wheels. Red lip/On Black face even?
depends on ure secondary color u so choose.
They are the HX wheels found on the 6th generation civic in HX trim.

Hughey974

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the input it helps me alot, So they were powder coated all the way out then? No polished lip? Also what are you talking about a secondary color? I will be redoing the brakes too with red powder as well as the valve cover and alt in red crinkle powder however the car is staying black even when i repaint it its going black with a 1/2" small silver leaf pinstripe. So white then, all solid white rims?

Ducktape178

5+ Year Member
The lip in this picture is the original color. I bought my HX stocked and just sanded, taped the lip and painted.
Sorry its not a close up.