Hybrid Racing is proud to be a site sponsor!

Typeone

5+ Year Member
So what does this all mean for you the customer?

Greater ease of use, greater sense of security, greater reliability, and confidence that you won’t have to spend your hard earned money twice to get the parts you ordered the first time. We have all dealt with the “Scammers” and it sucks to order parts twice and/or the “know it alls” who tell you to order something that they have never installed and claim that it’s better than X company, you know the ones that are “forum smart” but haven’t worked on a car a day in their life. We are here to help you guys make informed decisions so drop us a call ask some questions and then place an order on the new site. Not to mention, our site uses the best techniques to safe guard your data and we never sell your data or whore it out like some companies.

We are not here to just make money this is our life and we love cars and going fast. It shows in our relationships with our vendors and our customers. We are here to make sure you guys get whatever it is you need at a great price and with the type of customer service that up until we came along was nonexistent in this industry.

So we leveraged our contacts and friends in the industry to help us develop one of the best sites to purchase performance products on the internet. You no longer have to go to a few different websites to get all of your build needs, search around looking for this and that calling phone numbers where no one answers, leaving you to wonder if the company is even still in business.

Take a second to look over some of the top brands that we are now offering. Brands that you now have direct access to, if you don’t see what you looking for just Email us info@hybrid-racing.com Also, don’t forget to check out our section for current specials!

Here are just a few pictures of some of cars we've built / worked on...

These are our current project cars...

Thanks for looking guys!

David C
www.hybrid-racing.com

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Howdy! Welcome!

Nice cars!

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome, sick cars you guys have done.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome! Thats alot of k swaps!

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
how much would you charge to transplant a k into a 91 si body ??? With me provoidin motor and trans?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Name sounds familiar. Welcome.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive got that modified somewhere in my room. thats hatch is out of control. one of the nicest ones ive seen for sure :thumbs up:

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had that magazine in the bathroom for months.. LOL

Welcome!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:2confused do you guys have a website? and are you selling parts, or just an install shop?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome guys. I remember the build of that Imola Orange hatch on here and I went out and got that issue when it was featured.