5+ Year Member
Must be nice....:lol:

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
have you guys never seen red gt3's on an Si before...? I think it looks great..!

dont worry man, i'tll look dope...:thumbs up
:werd:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Suanico said:
nice man, cool rims, but they are going to clash with the color of your car, and whats the point of getting these for your birthday if your going to take her on a shopping spree?
Kind of like this:

636boi

5+ Year Member
i want to get red wheels for my car alos hope it looks ok,should i go whit the red gt3 15' or ,some real gram lights in silver 17's my buddy has the volks and are selling them whit tires for the same price it going to cost me for the GT3(by the way i have a red roll cage and some red seats in the mail here is a photoshop CMJ did for me

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
madhopz88 said:
i say she's a keeper. red on blue should look shhweet
x2. Its not my way but I've seen that combo before and it looks surprisingly good. Happy Bday!

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't u loVe it when they do that?? I remember when my girl bought me my Tein Basics for my B-day and boy was I happY... anyways.

I've seen those on an EPB Si, and i think it looks good... get tires for it QUICK and proVe everyone WRONG!! lol... oo and don't 4get to put on tire shine...! lol...

peaCe

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't ruin your car with those.

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ca6vtec said:
I'm so confused.
I'm confused as to why you were so confused with my statement that you felt you needed to type your confused response in bold royal blue. You clearly can read English, so maybe you don't understand what the words I typed meant....

ca6vtec

Dwapara Yuga
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
I'm confused as to why you were so confused with my statement that you felt you needed to type your confused response in bold royal blue.
You praise knockoff's in another thread, yet you disapprove of these lovely items. Is it solely based on the color scheme or the fact that those are knockoff's OF Knockoff's.