I am a new member. This is my Honda Civic.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of coilovers did u buy?

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why do all civic people love the "stock" look??
It's not stock that we like... It's somthog that flows 99.9% of bodykits don't flow with Honda body lines at all. Hence why we don't like em.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did. I like ur progress.. I just hate it when people say it's "stock" that we like.

AMF

well the progress has ended. my engine blew & I am selling the car. I took my bumpers to the body shop today & they are being painted. I don't know what to do!
ur giving up?!?!?! man, you gottin so far and i was anxious on seeing the end result.... :???: the blown motor to me just means a "motor upgrade" ;) like a k24 or somthing :D i'd hate to see you go out like that.... but like we said b4, its your car and you can do what ever you want to it.... well what ever you decide just make sure that its worth it to you.....

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur giving up?!?!?! man, you gottin so far and i was anxious on seeing the end result.... :???: the blown motor to me just means a "motor upgrade" ;) like a k24 or somthing :D i'd hate to see you go out like that.... but like we said b4, its your car and you can do what ever you want to it.... well what ever you decide just make sure that its worth it to you.....
Good point..
What exacty went wrong with it? And what were yu doing when it happened?

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YOU CANT GIVE UP NOW MAN

man i work for honda live for honda drive a honda and just dream of my cars everyday man you have come along ways from the begginging and you have 2 cars perfect, you have a daily and you have the blown up one witch is a perfect platform 2 start from in my oppionion but just think about it man you in a perfect postion to start from the begining and do it right, just remember a car will never be finished

dont give up man

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
True but someone is giving me 2k for just the shell & stock rims. No subs. No flip out headunit. Just painted shell with stock bumpers & halo lights. That's a deal to me. I'm putting the block rotas on my 98 civic.
s**t if that's te case pull off all yu can sell it to him and use that to build up ur other civic lol 98 u said? Maybe use that 2k for a nice b swap an or 2k front end conversion?

Or fallow te above idea.. That's what I would do. But if u need cash sell it.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I already took everything off. I don't wanna sell it but I need the cash for my video production company. My living isn't off cars like you guys. My passion is video production. Trust me I love this car so much monsters invested into it. I think I can do better this time around for a better first impression.
Well w/e happens, gl!
Sorry to hear about the no oil thing, an ls swapped ek did that at the races in kissemmi when the cops came to brake it up his block locked Down.. Talk about epic fail.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rofl I was calling the guy lockin his block up while the cops were coming and epic fail lol. Least he couldn't possibly get a speeding ticket.."officer I wasn't racing, my car won't even turn on" "the other 90+ hondas just happen to be racing around me, I sware" lol I wish I could have heard thy convo

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea what happened to the motor?