I am new to honda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan patel

Banned
Hello I was wondering on what I can do with my Honda this is gonna be my very first car as I am just getting my license soon but I would love some tips of possible.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. The second thing you do is research alot. Anything you can think of as a beginner has been covered more than enough times. So always search online first before asking a question.

Shaan patel

Banned
Yup. The second thing you do is research alot. Anything you can think of as a beginner has been covered more than enough times. So always search online first before asking a question.
But like what should I research??

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatever you think of first. You're on a Civic forum so start reading through the 7th generation section and go back several pages. We will not baby you on this forum. Do what the rest of us have done and learn through effort and trial & error. Many members have contributed a lot of info over several years for just this type of purpose.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do keep in mind that theres no point in modding up a car if the engine runs like crap. So start learning everything about basic maintenance. Doing so will begin the process of getting you to understand cars in general all while you research your butt off and begin to create a list of what to consider modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.