5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wrx but if i had to get a wrx it would be the bugeyes FTMFW

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
07 CiviC SI.

If you dont like the oustide... look at the inside... f**king DROOL.

One caught ym eye at the car lot when I went for aprt and they litterally asked me to leave the premisis thinking i was gonna rape it or sumthing... Im 17 and was drooling over it.. they had the right to believe so... =p

2007siV-tec

5+ Year Member
For me I would go with a new CIvic si sedan. Infact I own one and they're the s**t. I mean a new WRX is much more than an Si..........If your really looking for power than yes the WRX is nice,,,, but i really think those Si's look better and there a huge bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!! Si overall is a nicer car FOR THE CASH..........WRX's aren't that nice unless we're talking about an STI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO WITH THE SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would say test drive them both and see which you like better, they both certainly have their pro's and cons. I love the awd, easy modability and power of the wrx, but I honestly think a honda with decent power and good suspension is funner to drive than a stock wrx. In my opinion, you definitly feel more connected to the road and it's a more pure experience, but that's just me. I want my next car to be a wrx though =) Like I said, try them both out and weigh your options (price, mpg, fun to drive, ect).

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say....

being that this thread is old. If he hasn't made his decision yet then.......:???:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I say....

being that this thread is old. If he hasn't made his decision yet then.......:???:
hahahahah OWNED....i dont think there are many members that can own people on this site with such consistancy....maybe if max came back i dont know but biz, you do a hell of a job