Registered VIP
I like it bro,btw i used 100 bills to sticker bomb my lip:p

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like the stance or the lip, but other than that, overall, it looks good.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want those wheels. I've loved your car since i read your introduction thread

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't like the stance or the lip, but other than that, overall, it looks good.
This ^^

I can't stand this "stance" phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This ^^

I can't stand this "stance" phase.

I think it'll stick around for a while. I love it to an extent. And stance isn't all about extreme camber.. Take CHILD's ek for example. Any car has stance, good or bad

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is nice, and now I really want an ice cream, what brand or model are those rims???

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like a lot, minus the money lip deal. Also I'm starting to like Diamonds less and less. They're getting played out. But it really looks good!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it'll stick around for a while. I love it to an extent. And stance isn't all about extreme camber.. Take CHILD's ek for example. Any car has stance, good or bad
Well a nice lowered, mildly aggressive stance is nice. But the excessive camber and slammed on the ground just looks bad IMO and isnt functional.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well a nice lowered, mildly aggressive stance is nice. But the excessive camber and slammed on the ground just looks bad IMO and isnt functional.

But why hate if someone else's car isn't functional enough for you? Some people dont care for function. Thats their choice. I understand tho about some of these Lexus's and Nissans that look like a hovercraft or something. That's too much IMO. But this sedan is nothing close to all those hellaflush cars you see on stancenation.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still too much IMO. But just voicing my opinion. Other than the stance I like it lol

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
I think your civic is the furthest anyone should ever go stanced. more than that just looks silly. but my question is, and im not trying to offend im seriously asking, why do you like form > function? to me that just sounds like "I dont care if my car works, just as long as it looks good" or "I dont care if my car is fast, just as long as its slammed" now idk if thats how anyone actually feels, im just asking.

Slammed94

=)
WOW thanks or the love guys! And @B16Ferio This is my daily gas saver car. So as far as fast goes I have a bike which is plenty fast for me. But money saving as oppossed to driving my V8 Pickup to work everyday I use this. So be trying to go faster I would lose my MPG and lastly You how many looks and thumbs up I get everyday while driving this thing!!

Id be willing to trade striaght up for some other rims and tires tho. personally Im am kind of tired of the camber. And yes Diamond Racing wheels 16"
:lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get the whole"stance" thing. It's pretty to look at and really fun to shoot, I just could never ever drive it.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i forgot how aweful that brown interior is. what rims you lookin for? real money or not i have never really liked the idea of bombing...