I cant put a title to this sorry

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know to some this might not make any impact on but for me it did. Yesterday i got a call that a kid we all knew had passed away in a car accident saturday night and unfortunally his best friend did too, i was hurt to know that someone that was so innocent and so carring for all of us had passed away, IMO god had a plan for them, they were too good of kids to be true, sons and friends, In such a short notice God needed to use them in heaven. For 2 straight years he worked to get his dream car on the road, he wanted his car to be nothing but the best; and trust me it was flawless,very second, every chance he had he was either working to pay for it or at the shop working on it. When it was all done it was amazing, a work of art, Now the best friends are together in heaven fixing god's cars...A kid and a U.S Marine what an awesome combination, guys what im trying to say here, is please life is too good to let it end, think about the concequences and the fact that life can end in a split second, please and i mean this be careful out there guys.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate bad news :cry:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that man. My prayers will be with their families.

lewis_lsi

5+ Year Member
wow sorry to here that man. too many bad things happen to good people these days
all i here lately is of people dying.
***Let The Rest Peacefully***

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you guys i also found out that he had finished his car about 9:00pm and left the shop @ 9:15pm we got the call of the accident @ 9:45pm he only got to drive it for 30 min. why do things happend to good people.!!!!!!!!!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you guys i also found out that he had finished his car about 9:00pm and left the shop @ 9:15pm we got the call of the accident @ 9:45pm he only got to drive it for 30 min. why do things happend to good people.!!!!!!!!!!
Things like this happen all the time, its just a shame that people are careless until something happens to someone close to them.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Things like this happen all the time, its just a shame that people are careless until something happens to someone close to them.
agreed man, heres pics from my homie caseys accident, not his fault but just an eye opener

To the thread starter im sorry for your loss man

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow man,

truely may they both rest in peace.
such a terrible thing to have happen.. god bless their souls

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sorry to hear about this. today ive been in the most depressed mood.
my buddy and co worker was in a bad car accident on the way to work this morning.... im still waiting to hear word of his condition.