I come around from time to time...

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's been a while since I posted, sold the turbo kit sadly to pay bills. Buying alot of new parts for the interior, little cosmetic bits and peices for the exterior. Ditched out on the monster tach, pedal covers, and other s**t I decided I no longer liked.

Cleaned the rear suspension, exhaust, and tow hook...

Installed EG9 SiR front lip and Stanley corners...

Also added EG9 DOHC VTEC door decals, ordered the factory EG9 yellow fogs, LX center console, and a ITR armrest cover for the center console.

I'll update as I get parts showing up. Thanks for looking!

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
Nice four door. I'm glad to see more of them being modded.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what happened to your coupe front end?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
besides your awesome turbo setup being gone i like your car a bit more now, looks real nice. post more updates.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is a nice change, the lip looks great on that bumper and the fogs will make it look a lot nicer.

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys,

Definitely planning on picking up a set of the factory fogs from weaksauceparts.com. I was thinking about clear lens, but alot of people are telling me yellow.

The LX center console and my new lower dash pieces show up tomorrow. Also bought a re-upholstery kit for the center console lid, should match the ITR shift boot nicely.

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
Where did you get your lower dash part from? I wanted to order the optional audio console from honda but they want $150 for it.

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did you get your lower dash part from? I wanted to order the optional audio console from honda but they want $150 for it.
The lower dash I bought was the factory USDM piece. Only cost me $40 through work.

Center console and LX armrest got installed the other day.

Also bought brand new black carpet from www.stockinteriors.com and some 5Zigen anodized red open ended lugnuts from www.inlinefour.com.

More pics as things arrive. Still waiting on my armrest upholstery kit.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice nice, whered you buy the re-upholster kit from? i want to do the same, gosh i got ripped off on my center console JDM thing then. i feel so played lol

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE:
I almost forgot I had this thread...:lol:

Some of my new items installed...
5Zigen Lugnuts:

Civic LX armrest console with lid reupholstered:

New carpet: (Doesn't fit as perfect as I'd like but...ah what the hell)

Got bored today and tucked my coolant overflow tank to the fender well:

Also...just picked this bad boy up... ALL MOTA MILITA!!!

It's completely stock, however I've got big plans for it. This head will be my winter project, sorta like assembling the turbo kit. Except this time it'll go on and get tuned.:lol:

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh hellz...I might have stumbled upon another H22 short block to mate this H22A4 head onto.

Type S pistons + .005" Milled head + Skunk2 Pro2's = bad motherfucker.:twisted:

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aww i miss the turbo. still looking good tho ;)

EGlude Attitude

All Motor Militia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update: 08-26-07
Alright well I was originally just looking for a short block to build to go along with my head but then I came across quiet a deal I couldn't pass up.

As you can see, it basically looks like it got rolled in grease and oil from top to bottom...so I made some quick work today cleaning some things on the head, stripping the valve cover removing unnecessary parts, etc.

Hello auto-belt tensioner...

..and good-bye.

The balancer shafts will also be coming out this week.

Polished the cam caps...

Cut and stripped the valve cover, prepping for the breather setup bungs to be welded in place...

Also took apart the intake manifold and removed the IAB butterfly plate...

I took off the intake manifold today, started cleaning it. Complete nightmare. It's filth. :lol: I'm not nearly done with it.

Later on I picked up some CLR from Wal-mart, soaked alot of nuts and bolts in it. Cleans things up extremely well.

Also took a D-series throttle body, (the type designed for a MAP sensor to be mounted to the top as opposed to remotely mounted on the firewall) and started polishing as well as removing the cruise control componets.

Replaced the typical H22 TPS, it seems like everytime I see one from a engine thats been pulled they are always broken.