I converted back to the CIVIC ...

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who ever gave it the color i dont care its nice, not what i would go for but nice none the less.

93civiclx

5+ Year Member
that VERBAL said:
holy s**t that paint is nice. s**t is so shiny it looks like it's made of liquid.

It's like the silver surfer's car :shock:
lol its tru. sexy ass paint job

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks sexy....mmmm.....

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
Alright well damnit Vote for someone else :p Im sure you will but I have put alot of blood sweat and money into this car. So to each thier own. Carry on :D

Well people are going to assume that you bought the car the way we see it. So it would bewhove (sp*) you to let us know what work was performed by YOU.

Personally I will vote for the uglier car simply because the owner built it themself. Get teh drrift dude. s**t I shouldnt have to explain that to you. Youve been here long enough.

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
Car looks great... But there is some mystery in it. If you take a close llok at top photos you can see left side steering wheel, but if you check the last picture where the car parked on the street - somehow steering wheel jumped onto right side... How come? =)

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the car is sexy as f**k. but you have to understand the plithe of everyone here. buying a already hooked up car is like rasing a child that isn't yours. sure you are going to love it and take care of it but there is a greater pleasure in looking at your car and saying "i did that" there is no other way to describe that feeling. You have the car now it is yours so you will have to deal with that. I will just keep the headache of working on until the 8th gen comes out.

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah thats pretty much how it is man. Oh well though.I'll still give it my oen flavaaa : p...

And that one picture is beause I flipped it around : p. I was waiting till someone caught that. RHD Y0000! :-P

Xoxol

5+ Year Member
Damn... I didn't notice the AEM sign at the back was flipped =) You caught me, man =)

h23civichb

5+ Year Member
That is slick as hell. Amazing paint job. Look into getting some new rims though. I think it would definitely help the look of your car. Just an idea though.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see u flip ur last pic to get ur RHD civic, lmao