I feel an apology is in order pt 2

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My lil nigga Rey Rey and Princess 'Licia left to their Ta's house (grandfather in Khmer). So I can go BURN!!!! :woot:
Part of your family is Cambodian?

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's pretty nuts. I went to Cambodia this past December.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's pretty nuts. I went to Cambodia this past December.
No s**t, that's cool. I wanna go there to but my wife said that I would blow all our savings at the brothels. I'm like s**t, "how could I waste all our money on Cambodian hookers if they only cost like $5 or $10 bucks." :what: I could afford like 5 different Khmer sluts a day and still have enough to take my lady out at night. ;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea I make my girl hum holliday in cambodia on me

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry for being an a*****e you guys, especailly to you newer mods, I'm sorry. It's spring break for my kiddies so therefore I cannot smoke. I have to wait untill my lady gets home so I can go out to my brother's. When I get back hom from my brother's place I usually see how moody I've been with my posts. I know excuses are like assholes, "everyone has one and they stink" but I am sorry. :D You guys are all f**king cool and if you were ever around I'd welcome you like family (well, most of you at least. the ones that have been on here a while and I e-trust) :lol:

So if you want, I will post pics of my cock in the VIP and VIP only! :D sorry tho
umm, did biz just appoligize?...HAHAHAHAHA:lol:

dont believe him people... it's a trap!:lol:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
he creeps me out.

his little chin thingies wiggle...

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No s**t, that's cool. I wanna go there to but my wife said that I would blow all our savings at the brothels. I'm like s**t, "how could I waste all our money on Cambodian hookers if they only cost like $5 or $10 bucks." :what: I could afford like 5 different Khmer sluts a day and still have enough to take my lady out at night. ;)
That's f**king true... "boom boom, fie dolla!" :lol: There's a lot of rich ass Australian and European tourists there, at least in the area I was in... it's f**king nuts. You'll see one really old, wrinkled Australian dude with like 3 hookers latched onto him. You know he's got money...

oc_civic said:
theres a song called holliday in cambodia....
Haha we were blasting that s**t in our shop the day we pulled into port... it was funny as f**k. The sailors were looking at us all weird and s**t. :rolf: