I feel bad for this person, but I just had to laugh after reading this Craigs add..

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
So this guy keeps bumping his Craigs thread and I'm hoping someone some where will be able to help him out. Every time I see these pictures I can't help but picture a bunch of drunk people (kids) giggling like little school girls while flipping a Miata over. I think it's funnier than it should be because I can remember moving my friends cars around in the high school parking lot way back in the day. I know... It's sad and a total shame, but the child inside me still finds the concept laugh worthy. (Of course if it were my car I'd have already killed someone by now and be sitting my ass in jail)

Please tell me i'm not the only @$$hole on these boards that finds this amusing.

THE CRAIGS POST:

"At about 3 AM on Sunday, July 22, someone (actually a GROUP of "someones") vandalized my vintage 1991 Mazda Miata Convertible by lifting it up onto it's side, and then pushing it all the way over onto it's roof - right in front of my house!! There was a birthday party down the street, and there were lots of highly intoxicated people driving up and down Shannon Drive all night and into the morning - screeching tires, hollering, revving engines, and generally raising hell and disturbing the peace. I live at 278 Shannon Drive, which is the big yellow house you see as soon as you turn off of Trainor Gate Road...it is on the corner of Shannon and Joyce, and has a "Welcome to Shannon Park" sign on the flower box in the front corner of the yard.

If you saw anything, or hear anything about who may have done this, please email back with "car vandals" in the subject line...or you may call me at 452-1299, any time night or day. If you prefer, you may call the Fairbanks Police Department at 450-6500, and ask for Officer Jim Gibson.

Any and all information is appreciated, and a substantial reward is offered for the identity of the vandals. (You can remain anonymous and still receive the reward) I have had this car for over 15 years, and it was immaculate and in showroom condition. This was senseless vandalism. Please do the right thing and help us find those responsible, and hold them accountable. Thank you. "

Here is the actual Craigs thread with more pics: http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/wan/3320954874.html

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a bunch of f**king douchebags. Why can't people respect others property? or better yet, why can't people control themselves from doing stupid s**t? I'm sure the guy is completely devastated, especially since it looked real clean. Stupid people piss me off.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id be pissed. But atleast it was just a miata...

Vintage... Lol

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd be mad no matter what kind of car I had, its ridiculous how people do this to others.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As a kid, I probably would have thought this was hilarious. Now, as an adult, I feel terrible for this guy. Sounds like he took really good care of this car. I'd be pissed. He knows what house it is, why not roll up and cause hell. I would. A brick through the window at 2am would get my point across.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn he's gotta go liam neeson on the fools having the birthday party till he finds out who did it. I wouldn't care it it was a f***in Geo Metro, if I had really taken care of it that well somebody would be getting f***ed up. Pointless.

ZeroMech63

If he loved it that much then i hope he had full insurance... N i hope they catch everyone who had to do sumthing wit it

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Things you own end up owning you.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finger prints won't do anything if they aren't in the system.