i felt like a little school girl last night, any taking back sunday fans??

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me and my gf jenny went to wal mart at 3am, she was looking for kiwi, and outta the corner of my eye i saw a guy dressed in black western atire. out of no where i said "adam?". the guy back tracks and comes over to me and said "hey man whats up". i felt like the biggest school girl. i met adam lazzara from taking back sunday(lead singer) last night. and i helped him find a candle for his wedding. hes marring chantell from Isley. he proposed on valentines day. he talked for about 40 mins. 1 on 1. it was so f n amazing to me cause hes always been my favorite vocalist ever. and his band is my #1 favorite. so um yeah... im still in shock. hes permanently living here now. /school girl rant...

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's pretty cool!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a fan, but its cool when celebs aren't all stuck up

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
not a fan, but its cool when celebs aren't all stuck up
a 'star' shopping at walmart. ..... time is 15:01

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's cool that he was excited enough about his recent engagement to talk about it with a stranger =) BFF!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Read their article on AP a while back, pretty f**ked up. He was a hardcore drug user, then again pretty typical for rock stars.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you look like a little school girl too :shock:

:rolf: jp homie

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was really cool. funniest thing is that he talks all mellow. kinda like edward sissor hands. no s**t.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool. My g/f is a big fan, we're going to seem them tomorrow

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even if you don't like thier music (which I do) he's a great vocalist. Live, he sounds exactly like the album if not better, that's cool that you met him.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TBS is great live! thats cool you met him... and walmart of all places. lol

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, i didnt really talk about that but he did say he is supposed to be bad ass at zelda for wii. thats what he said. i was waiting on the invite. ;)

but i ran into him again at the starbucks here like 2wice sense then. HE KNOWS MY NAME!!! lol </school gilr>...

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jeez lucky bastard.. . you talk agian? do people really notice him. . or is he low profile