10+ Year Member
well it's about time!!!!

haha, j/k...congrats on the new purchase though :P

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well congrats. Remember to get new gaskets for it and but up pics when you get some.

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What can I say, the guy has nice Sheets.......

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats. . . you gonna put it on yourself?? its sooo simpl, just nuts and bolts.. .and a matter of getting under the car

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me and my bf are gonna do it this up-coming weekend..yeah I know I gotta get some new gaskets when it comes..We'll work on it in my driveway or my friend's driverway probably..I'm excited and this is gonna be the last thing I get for a while until I get my bills underway haha..

Polykarb

6000rpms and im gone->
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good job!, i wanna save up before i get a catback system. Wanna have enough money to pay for 2 catback systems.

jdmciv

Ride with no name
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im gettin the greddy evo=) I have HKS on it right now

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polykarb... Why you want 2 cat-backs? Or do you mean a dual exhaust?

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna know how that thing sounds and performs...i thought about it when looking at exhausts.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'll definitely post pics..the Greddy Evo2 isn't available for my LX 4 door..they only have for the coupe's and the ex coupes..I didn't wanna spend an xtra $100 or so for the extender..ya know? But I'll post pics this weekend..

Polykarb

6000rpms and im gone->
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTECSOHC02 said:
Polykarb... Why you want 2 cat-backs? Or do you mean a dual exhaust?
nah! not 2 catbacks! not dual (pointless)!, i just like to save money thats all :ok:

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks..I can't wait..But I emailed them cuz I sent payment and haven't heard anything back yet...but they are a power seller with only 1 negative feedback..and I emailed her Sunday and she replied quickly..so I dunno..? Any ideas?

Chicohonda02

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should have gotten something else, anything but DC . IMO those suck, sorry bro.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's actually only thing they have without being ricey sounding..DC I have herd good things about them..Why you think they so horrible?

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me personally don't like the style "looks" of the DC. I think its still a great buy for you. I don't know how it sounds but with all the bends in it, to me, it would seem more quite and less gains. I have the Tanabe SRM and love it. Don't worry about Chicohonda02, "To Each, Their Own." Be happy with what you got. ;)

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard Tanabe is ricey sounding..*shrug* Depends whcih one you get I suppose..I looked at one for my car but heard it before and it sounds too ricey for me..Mine well can't call it mine until I get it..called up FedEx they said they haven't even received the shipment yet which makes me worry...Hmmm..It's deep, yet low..and not too loud not too soft.not ricey..etc..someone I know his friend had it on his 7th gen and said it sounds great.

VTECSOHC02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't heard and "riceyness" to the Tanabe SRM. Maybe the cause I have a EX Coupe and you have a LX Sedan. Oh Well, Enjoy your DC Sports.