I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

That's all for now.... ;)

(poor Gertrude and her falling off bumper :lol)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan?

I like the gold color!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
G35. You baller you. :thumbup:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
For the love of christ, please don't put Skyline badges on it.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
Nice ride man... assuming it is the G35. haha
Plans for it? They sound sweet with an exhaust!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeahhhh buddy :thumbs up. I want a ride ;). You ended up keeping the Civic too? Nice!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
copy cat ;) turn off VDC... whole different car. and take off that stupid tail light tint, and spoiler ;) gimi plans man, PLANS!!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice pickup. Moar pixorz!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
copy cat ;) turn off VDC... whole different car. and take off that stupid tail light tint, and spoiler ;) gimi plans man, PLANS!!!
Awwwwww sh?t! You went and got Tom all excited!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Enlighten me. Stock for stock, other than gas mileage and a rag top, how is an S2000 better? Shaun lives in upstate NY, so there wouldn't be too many times he could drop the top. And he still has the Civic when he needs good gas mileage. Fanboys :smackself:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I guess I could use a bit more sensitivity and understanding with what I say.

No matter what anyone thinks or says, there is no "best" of anything. Yes, an S2000 may be fun to drive in the summer because you can drop the top, hell that's why I bought my Miata. That doesn't mean that everyone should buy an S2000. Maybe Shaun wanted something that'd be more fun in a straight line, I think we can all admit that a G35 will be more fun in a straight line than an S2000. Maybe Shaun wanted a car that showed a little bit more class or maturity, I think we can all admit that any new Infiniti is classier than any new Honda. I'm not trashing S2000's, I'd like to get behind the wheel of one someday...but I don't think one will ever fit the epitome of what I want out of a car. The same must go for Shaun at this point in his life.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess I could use a bit more sensitivity and understanding with what I say.

No matter what anyone thinks or says, there is no "best" of anything. Yes, an S2000 may be fun to drive in the summer because you can drop the top, hell that's why I bought my Miata. That doesn't mean that everyone should buy an S2000. Maybe Shaun wanted something that'd be more fun in a straight line, I think we can all admit that a G35 will be more fun in a straight line than an S2000. Maybe Shaun wanted a car that showed a little bit more class or maturity, I think we can all admit that any new Infiniti is classier than any new Honda. I'm not trashing S2000's, I'd like to get behind the wheel of one someday...but I don't think one will ever fit the epitome of what I want out of a car. The same must go for Shaun at this point in his life.
I have to say, Vic nailed it on the head. I'd personally prefer a g35 coupe over an s2k. Classier, more luxurious, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk